***Official Political Discussion Thread***

C3gPyENWcAENRX-.jpg

“pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”

His VP is Pence :lol:

You're ridiculous. Seriously. Now Pence has veto power over Trump initiatives. But when Trump does anything else, Pence name is no where to be found. Even though they have huge ideological differences.

:smh: :smh:

How is this your inference from that?

He gotta defend trump at all costs. Really he is the only true supporter ITT.

What other supporters that post ITT actually showed up and showed out for their comrade and savior?

Da ninja isn't truly a supporter. Couldn't even make the trip to see the inauguration. :smh:
he's a grown man. he's got mouths to feed and a career to tend to. he can't just up and take off on a Friday. just like all the other trump supporters who couldn't make it to the inauguration.

Werd. The only ones who can afford to attend inaugurations are libbies cuz they don't work

If they had jobs they wouldn't be protesting so much smh

Last edited:
The transition has been nonviolent, often not even very dramatic. Opponents of the regime are not murdered or imprisoned, although many are harassed with building inspections and tax audits. If they work for the government, or for a company susceptible to government pressure, they risk their jobs by speaking out. Nonetheless, they are free to emigrate anytime they like. Those with money can even take it with them. Day in and day out, the regime works more through inducements than through intimidation. The courts are packed, and forgiving of the regime’s allies. Friends of the government win state contracts at high prices and borrow on easy terms from the central bank. Those on the inside grow rich by favoritism; those on the outside suffer from the general deterioration of the economy. As one shrewd observer told me on a recent visit, “The benefit of controlling a modern state is less the power to persecute the innocent, more the power to protect the guilty.”

A scandal involving the president could likewise wreck everything that Republican congressional leaders have waited years to accomplish. However deftly they manage everything else, they cannot prevent such a scandal. But there is one thing they can do: their utmost not to find out about it.

“Do you have any concerns about Steve Bannon being in the White House?,” CNN’s Jake Tapper asked Ryan in November. “I don’t know Steve Bannon, so I have no concerns,” answered the speaker. “I trust Donald’s judgment.”

Asked on 60 Minutes whether he believed Donald Trump’s claim that “millions” of illegal votes had been cast, Ryan answered: “I don’t know. I’m not really focused on these things.”

What about Trump’s conflicts of interest? “This is not what I’m concerned about in Congress,” Ryan said on CNBC. Trump should handle his conflicts “however he wants to.”

Ryan has learned his prudence the hard way. Following the airing of Trump’s past comments, caught on tape, about his forceful sexual advances on women, Ryan said he’d no longer campaign for Trump. Ryan’s net favorability rating among Republicans dropped by 28 points in less than 10 days. Once unassailable in the party, he suddenly found himself disliked by 45 percent of Republicans.

I have zero confidence in Republicans acting in a way that would deter Trump's/Bannon's ambitions, whatever they are.

We really might be ******

Werd. The only ones who can afford to attend inaugurations are libbies cuz they don't work

Soros is paying for transit, food and hotel rooms.

No excuses!

If they really wanted to attend they would take off work or even quit their job. If they cared enough they would do it. Simple as that. Change starts with the individual.

And attending his inauguration is a right for all citizens so do what you have to in order to exercise it. And if you don't then it must not have meant that much to you.

“pledging then to protect the community from violence and oppression.”

His VP is Pence :lol:

You're ridiculous. Seriously. Now Pence has veto power over Trump initiatives. But when Trump does anything else, Pence name is no where to be found. Even though they have huge ideological differences.

:smh: :smh:

How is this your inference from that?

It's pretty pathetic and telling how quickly you'll defend and deflect any potential negative effects to social issues, but the internet , God no. Just like ninja and his only caring about da cafe. Disgusting for grown men.

You're being generous.

In the early days of the Trump transition, Nic Dawes, a journalist who has worked in South Africa, delivered an ominous warning to the American media about what to expect. “Get used to being stigmatized as ‘opposition,’ ” he wrote. “The basic idea is simple: to delegitimize accountability journalism by framing it as partisan.”

The rulers of backsliding democracies resent an independent press, but cannot extinguish it. They may curb the media’s appetite for critical coverage by intimidating unfriendly journalists, as President Jacob Zuma and members of his party have done in South Africa. Mostly, however, modern strongmen seek merely to discredit journalism as an institution, by denying that such a thing as independent judgment can exist. All reporting serves an agenda. There is no truth, only competing attempts to grab power.

Calling out the Hoods

If people retreat into private life, if critics grow quieter, if cynicism becomes endemic, the corruption will slowly become more brazen, the intimidation of opponents stronger. Laws intended to ensure accountability or prevent graft or protect civil liberties will be weakened.

If the president uses his office to grab billions for himself and his family, his supporters will feel empowered to take millions. If he successfully exerts power to punish enemies, his successors will emulate his methods.

If citizens learn that success in business or in public service depends on the favor of the president and his ruling clique, then it’s not only American politics that will change. The economy will be corrupted too, and with it the larger culture. A culture that has accepted that graft is the norm, that rules don’t matter as much as relationships with those in power, and that people can be punished for speech and acts that remain theoretically legal—such a culture is not easily reoriented back to constitutionalism, freedom, and public integrity.

Perfect description of the current state of many third world autocratic regimes, including the one I grew up in.

In Cameroon, corruption has become a way of life. It was not uncommon to hear kids idolizing crooks and cats who pulled off those international scams. The president himself rules by inviting his critics to eat at the national trough. You can do anything you want as long as you put money in the right hands and favor the right people. I already see a little bit of it already in the US, even though the judiciary is still pretty competent at prosecuting lawmakers guilty of blatant favoritism.

This fool really running a 3rd world style regime right now, we really firing Attorney General's to make a point?
the president does have the power to do this but the way Trump handles the situation like all things is ****. the way the administration handled this was wildly disrespectful by saying she "betrayed" them

Man kills another man in cold blood...

NinjaLogic : well he was eventually going to die ANYWAYS.
theres no objectivity to any of his arguments it's just spinning and trying to find the silver lining in every wrong doing trump's **** show has produced

the epitome of a stan.   

Last edited:
Rico is a damn shame man.

By far. The worst on all of NT.

Between him and the other guy, I've never seen a worst display of horrible human characteristics combined...the thing is they insist that this is about politics, vigorously running victory laps since Trump won, completely ignoring the blatant red flags....these the type of people that were brainwashed by the likes of Hitler...they follow him BLINDLY.

Between him and the other guy, I've never seen a worst display of horrible human characteristics combined...the thing is they insist that this is about politics, vigorously running victory laps since Trump won, completely ignoring the blatant red flags....these the type of people that were brainwashed by the likes of Hitler...they follow him BLINDLY.

If this was 50 years ago.....Rico and Ninja would be staunch Barry Goldwater supporters.....and hate Dr. King and Malcom X.

They come from THAT tree.

Rico is a damn shame man.

By far. The worst on all of NT.

If this was 50 years ago.....Rico and Ninja would be staunch Barry Goldwater supporters.....and hate Dr. King and Malcom X.

They come from THAT tree.

They would say "Segregation ain't all that bad", "I like drinking at separate water fountains", "GEORGE WALLACE 1964", "MLK is a race agitator", "It ain't that difficult to vote" and "Da forthcoming 1970 census will prove I'm not Black".

They would say "Segregation ain't all that bad", "I like drinking at separate water fountains", "GEORGE WALLACE 1964", "MLK is a race agitator", "It ain't that difficult to vote" and "Da forthcoming 1970 census will prove I'm not Black".

@ 1:33 of this video.

You had dudes saying THAT during the height of segregation and civil rights era. Throwback Rico

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom