***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Legit would not be surprised at all if this were true
roll.gif

Saw a pretty great poll earlier
Dude is becoming an L magnet
Donald hold this L trump
His face when they finally announced the election results in his favor spoke volumes...

this was the pic i was searching for when NH was saying how he wanted to become president... this dude aint got the face of wanting to do anything... this the face of O **** these dudes actually voted me in

I don't think you understand, PARENTS ALREADY HAVE A CHOICE. All those items you listed are available now, but one thing that will always limit somebody, MONEY. If a parent has no choice, because financially they cannot afford a private school or transportation to take their child to that "better" charter school.

So again, if a school is failing the answer cannot be to just remove your child because the children who are left because their choices are limited will be damaged. You have a general understanding of how this all works but you are coming up short on this one
"Let them eat cake"

I'm still laughing at the notion of NH saying private schools are an option for folks struggling to make ends meet. :lol: :smh:

I never really got in an argument/discussion w/ dude. Seen plenty from the sidelines. But I now get it. Like talking to a brick wall. Wearing a leather pinwheel fitted.

I can't lie a voucher system has always been an idea that appealed to me in the abstract, but I can't seem to find any evidence it really improves things.

also much like Obamacare low population states will always struggle to build competitive marketplaces

I'm still laughing at the notion of NH saying private schools are an option for folks struggling to make ends meet. :lol: :smh:

I never really got in an argument/discussion w/ dude. Seen plenty from the sidelines. But I now get it. Like talking to a brick wall. Wearing a leather pinwheel fitted.

If people lived within their means then they would be able to after they saved up 6mos salary. Everybody knows that :lol:

I'm still laughing at the notion of NH saying private schools are an option for folks struggling to make ends meet.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

The whole concept of parents being "forced" is laughable.

If people lived within their means then they would be able to after they saved up 6mos salary. Everybody knows that :lol:

This, President Trump is bringing da jobs back and Da personal responsibility back. BEN CARSON 2020

im at work by 8am, so by 7am commute-Noon it's NPR, morning AM till 9am, BBC hour till 10am Brian Lehrer till noon, Rush from noon to 3pm, Hannity from 3pm-4pm

4pm-5pm it's all things considered NPR

5pm-6pm da FIVE//round da horn pardon da interuption

6pm-7pm Bret Hair

7pm-8pm 1st 100 days

8pm-10pm Anderson Cooper/Bill O'Reilly/Tucker Carson

10pm-11pm Hannity/CNN tonight Don lemon

11pm-midnite Lou Dobbs/Sportcenter@ nite

and do it all over again.

Saturday is my political break and it's all music (I'll catch Greg Gutfeld for a laugh)

Sunday is all da politics shows, Chris Wallace/Chuck Todd/60 minutes/journal report/

I don't watch movies unless it's in da theatres or syndicated shows, it's all politics all da times, and my sports.

thank Barack Obama in 2008..i followed his ENTIRE presidency.

lol you just watch/listen and think you do this professionally? No reading articles or bills?

‘He doesn’t like this ****’: Trump reportedly hates his job and his staff after less than a month
TRAVIS GETTYS
10 FEB 2017 AT 08:38 ET

Ater just three weeks on the job, President Donald Trump is reportedly frustrated with the realities of trying to run the U.S. government the way he manages his family-owned business.

Politico interviewed nearly two dozen people who have spent time with the former real estate developer and reality TV star since his inauguration — and they said Trump’s “mood has careened between surprise and anger as he’s faced the predictable realities of governing,” according to the report.

“The interviews paint a picture of a powder-keg of a workplace where job duties are unclear, morale among some is low, factionalism is rampant and exhaustion is running high,” Politico reported. “Two visitors to the White House last week said they were struck by how tired the staff looks.”

Trump would like to shake up his White House staff less than a month into the job but knows it’s too soon, the website reported, and aides joke that the president would like to spend even more time golfing at his Mar-A-Lago resort.

Sources close to Trump said he’s infuriated by the profusion of leaks revealing his confrontational phone calls with world leaders and the herky-jerky inner workings of the White House.

The White House has launched an investigation of those leaks that appears to be focused on the National Security Council, based on the Politico report.

NSC staffers have been instructed to cooperate with the inquiry, and the administration may tighten the inner circle of aides who have access to the calls and their transcripts, the website reported.

A culture of fear and paranoia is developing, pitting the president and his allies against career NSC staff assigned from other agencies.

The Trump circle believe those career bureaucrats are out to get them, while NSC staffers are concerned the president isn’t up to the job and resent the politicization of the agency by appointing Bannon to the council.

Staffers fear Kushner because he’s so close to the president, and they aren’t really sure of his official role in the White House.

For his part, Kushner is furious at reports that New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie has been saying he will join the White House as part of a “second wave” after the president’s son-in-law got him banished from the transition team as retribution for prosecuting his father.

Sources said Trump often asks simple questions about his job, and he usually changes the subject when discussions become too detail-oriented to make it seem as if he’s in control, said one senior government official.

Trump prefers to hand off detailed questions to his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, or to chief strategist Steve Bannon or House Speaker Paul Ryan, the website reported.

Those sources also revealed that Trump has privately expressed disbelief that judges, bureaucrats and lawmakers are able to halt him from filling government positions or implementing policies.

“He doesn’t like this ****,” a source told Politico, referring to the difficulties Trump faced in getting one of his top fundraisers, Anthony Scaramucci, appointed to a job in the West Wing.

However, sources said Trump appears to enjoy showing visitors around the Oval Office, where he spends most of his working hours, and keeping tabs on how his staffers look on TV news.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/02/he-...is-job-and-his-staff-after-less-than-a-month/

Original story: http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/donald-trump-challenges-governing-presidency-234879

There is a reason they are called PUBLIC SERVANTS

:lol: catching up some of this **** is hilarious. All those times I watched top gun I'm a certified naval aviator. Take a vacation my g, looking sad out here.

18hrs of news, 6hrs of sleep. SAD!

3 hours of Rush Limbaugh though...
:smh:

You gain a better perspective by actually reading on the political history of this country. Read the speeches, the documents, the bills, their intents and their effects (short term and long term), that kind of stuff. 18 hours of second hand info with commentary heavily loaded with the bias of the radio/TV personalities is why people think they are informed when they are only parroting talking points they haven't analyzed themselves. Hell, the level of information outside the US is much higher in my experience, and those people don't watch/listen to more than the evening news and a couple of debates during the week.

laugh.gif
catching up some of this **** is hilarious. All those times I watched top gun I'm a certified naval aviator. Take a vacation my g, looking sad out here.
I have watched the 9 seasons of Scrubs 10+ times, didn't even know I was a doctor

:lol: catching up some of this **** is hilarious. All those times I watched top gun I'm a certified naval aviator. Take a vacation my g, looking sad out here.

You must be a pretty good volleyball player too.

I watched so many hours of pro wrestling over the years I gotta hit up old Vinny Mac for the WWE contract :pimp:

18hrs of news, 6hrs of sleep. SAD!

3 hours of Rush Limbaugh though...
:smh:

You gain a better perspective by actually reading on the political history of this country. Read the speeches, the documents, the bills, their intents and their effects (short term and long term), that kind of stuff. 18 hours of second hand info with commentary heavily loaded with the bias of the radio/TV personalities is why people think they are informed when they are only parroting talking points they haven't analyzed themselves. Hell, the level of information outside the US is much higher in my experience, and those people don't watch/listen to more than the evening news and a couple of debates during the week.

Yeah consuming media is not really how you learn about politics (or anything really other than media) if you're serious about it . Not sure why I'd even have to say that. Being you're in college, have you ever even done a political science/ history course? Add critical thinking, sociology, psychology to that as well. Expand your mind in a real way while you have the resources.

We missed out on our true calling guys. Maybe I should watch some Amazing Spiderman episodes and see when my Spidey sense kicks in

Back
Top Bottom