***Official Political Discussion Thread***

go quote where i said it doesn't take a bachelor degree :lol:

Bruhhhhhhhhh is you for real :rofl:

You said "2 years to be an RN, 4 to be an NP"

So off technicalities I can let you rock with the whole 2 years to become an RN thing eventhough in the real world a 2 year degree in nursing is almost useless....but fine I WAS WRONG.....now using your same logic I point out how stupid you sound saying it takes 4 years to become an NP and you cannot to save your life say the words "I WAS WRONG"

You child :lol:

Ninja, typing out those words isn't going to bring your world crashing down b....you will go on livin your simple life and it might take some weight off your shoulders always feeling like every bring you say HAS TO BE RIGHT....it will make you a better person b and it will actually get a lot of us in here to even begin to understand your point of views.

you live in NYC so surely you must hit up Broadway shows and other performances and visit the world-renowned museums the city has to offer?
To be fair most real New Yorkers born and raised don't even hit up broadway shows. Have you seen the ticket prices not talking about Hamilton but a regular show be like $150 per ticket.
And by the time we leave HS most of us have visited many of those museums on school and summer camp field trips.

Sometimes twice 
laugh.gif
 I've been to the museum of natural history more times than I can remember 
laugh.gif

you live in NYC so surely you must hit up Broadway shows and other performances and visit the world-renowned museums the city has to offer?

To be fair most real New Yorkers born and raised don't even hit up broadway shows. Have you seen the ticket prices not talking about Hamilton but a regular show be like $150 per ticket.
true. but you can do off-broadway or get cheap last-minute tickets. and there's all the other smaller acts and shows going on.

And by the time we leave HS most of us have visited many of those museums on school and summer camp field trips.
Sometimes twice :lol:  I've been to the museum of natural history more times than I can remember :lol:  
:lol: that would ruin it for me.

i always hate it when i'm visiting somewhere cool and then a bunch of school kids walk in on their tour.

Last edited:
Bruhhhhhhhhh is you for real :rofl:

You said "2 years to be an RN, 4 to be an NP"

So off technicalities I can let you rock with the whole 2 years to become an RN thing eventhough in the real world a 2 year degree in nursing is almost useless....but fine I WAS WRONG.....now using your same logic I point out how stupid you sound saying it takes 4 years to become an NP and you cannot to save your life say the words "I WAS WRONG"

You child :lol:

Quoting myself, till I see NH type out he was wrong...

Not true, Ksteezy. I know plenty of ppl who got ER jobs right out of nursing school.

A 2 year nursing school? Hmmm I can't speak for all hospitals, but that might depend on the demographics...some might be more lenient to the idea....but like I said the only 2 year nurses I know of at my place, got the job because they were ER CNA's in the same hospital as they got their associates in nursing and they are currently getting their BSN.

I was replying to your post where you said even with a bsn degree you need to work med surg for 3 years before getting transferred to a higher acuity unit like ER or ICU

That's just not true.

I was replying to your post where you said even with a bsn degree you need to work med surg for 3 years before getting transferred to a higher acuity unit like ER or ICU

That's just not true.

Gotcha, you might be right, some hospitals might skip that, the ones I've worked in tho, you need that clinical experience as a requirement and I've worked in 4 including a teaching one....but that's not to say is the case accross the board.

Back
Top Bottom