***Official Political Discussion Thread***

To be fair, other Russian puppet governments don't really try to hide it either, so why should the Trump administration. :lol:

To be fair, other Russian puppet governments don't really try to hide it either, so why should the Trump administration. :lol:

That I completely get..

The GOP dudes going down with the ship, them I dont

At least they've got the prudence to keep their distance from the toxic health bill

Last edited:
Hemis over Country B. Monolith over Healthcare B. Rubio write in over Barson B. Barson over Steven Harvey B.

http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-wrestle-drill-trumps-hands-he-tries-remove-o-55576

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull

WASHINGTON—Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool. “You don’t understand, he can hear everything we’re saying! Obama can even hear my thoughts! I have to get it out! I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel it!” At press time, staffers were panicking after Trump locked himself in the bathroom and began cutting his stomach open with a razor blade in an attempt to find the tracking chip he said The New York Times had put in his food.

Oh how I wish this wasn't satire :lol:

maybe it isnt
C7aEWXxU8AAn65Q.jpg

Fish taco Tuesday at rubios tomorrow [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Also Marco is a chump. I'm gonna need Bernie or someone with some chutzpah to supersize all them tweets and present them to the country

http://www.theonion.com/article/aides-wrestle-drill-trumps-hands-he-tries-remove-o-55576

Aides Wrestle Drill From Trump’s Hands As He Tries To Remove Obama Listening Device From Skull

WASHINGTON—Rushing toward the president as he pressed the eight-inch bit into his temple, several White House aides managed to wrestle a drill from Donald Trump’s hand Monday while he attempted to remove Obama’s listening device from his skull. “Obama implanted a microphone inside my head to record everything I say!” Trump reportedly shouted shortly before three White House staffers pinned him to the floor and pried apart his fingers to seize the power tool. “You don’t understand, he can hear everything we’re saying! Obama can even hear my thoughts! I have to get it out! I can feel it! I can feel it! I can feel it!” At press time, staffers were panicking after Trump locked himself in the bathroom and began cutting his stomach open with a razor blade in an attempt to find the tracking chip he said The New York Times had put in his food.

Oh how I wish this wasn't satire :lol:

maybe it isnt
C7aEWXxU8AAn65Q.jpg

Fish taco Tuesday at rubios tomorrow [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Also Marco is a chump. I'm gonna need Bernie or someone with some chutzpah to supersize all them tweets and present them to the country

They need to put this on billboards all across Florida, and a couple of them on the route between Mar a Lago and the airport.

Last edited:
If Trump skates on this probe, then he's truly the Teflon Don.

Wouldn't really be able to say **** to him, as he'll be 2 and 456,234...

The two being the election and the probe in the election... The two biggest Ws.

:lol:

It's like failing all semester and then smashing the final, which accounts for 85% of your grade.

Lol so apparently Trump is 1 billion dollars poorer since becoming president. Dropped more than 200 spots on the list of billionaires, from 336 to 544. I'm flabbergasted that there's even that many billionaires..

Back
Top Bottom