***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Yo Rusty look at my homie Chad looking like a typical White Supremacist.

Getting banned from an internet forum is really going to upset me :rolleyes At least I'll return to my productive life instead of being the typical serial rapist living with his mom :x

frisco feelin frisky :lol:

you gonna find w/e u was looking for, hope it was worth it :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I'm lowkey hating on Ninja I just moved into my first solo apartment today .Outside of living in an apartment on campus or living with family, and having a roommate I finally got my own ish. It feels dope being a grown man finally. I got grown man bills now so I can't buy sneakers like I used to and I can't waste money at bars anymore, although I've stopped going to bars. Ninja got it made.

CNN Is trash

American citizen brought back from North Korea in a coma for some reason and dies

Attack by a possible islamophobe in London if not another islamist terror attack

Nah let's argue about Da Don this evening again.

In many ways it's like this thread......
nerd.gif

EDIT: they literally just came back from break with "BREAKING NEWS PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETING..." 
indifferent.gif
 granted it's about the ship collision but still

Last edited:
Wouldn't you guys rather have constructive convos with an actual intelligent person? Dude should have been at the kiddie table but y'all insist on letting the little runt come distract the adults.
This! Every single one of you should use the ignore button and completely freeze him out.

CNN Is trash

American citizen brought back from North Korea in a coma for some reason and dies

Attack by a possible islamophobe in London if not another islamist terror attack

Nah let's argue about Da Don this evening again.

In many ways it's like this thread......:nerd:  

EDIT: they literally just came back from break with "BREAKING NEWS PRESIDENT TRUMP TWEETING..." :stoneface:  granted it's about the ship collision but still
Tbf,all of that's been covered in here already but yea it's been a little harder to find topic related posts in between all of the back and forths lately :lol:

Last edited:
common sense = used da most affordable and abundant energy available thats can be scaled to capacity, last time i checked? thats what da market is picking, not what costly government mandates are imposing.

So your definition of 'common sense' energy policy is to abuse the most abundant energy available regardless of the cost to humans, public health, water supply, animals, etc. Laughable! And you wonder why NO ONE takes you seriously in here!

Wouldn't you guys rather have constructive convos with an actual intelligent person? Dude should have been at the kiddie table but y'all insist on letting the little runt come distract the adults.
This! Every single one of you should use the ignore button and completely freeze him out.

yo rico x hood rico x hood give da liberals their thread, and just make a new one, its obvious they want their echo chamber tuned to perfect progressive Harmony. :lol: :smh:

common sense = used da most affordable and abundant energy available thats can be scaled to capacity, last time i checked? thats what da market is picking, not what costly government mandates are imposing.

So your definition of 'common sense' energy policy is to abuse the most abundant energy available regardless of the cost to humans, public health, water supply, animals, etc. Laughable!

"abuse" :lol:

we aren't china b, we know how to actually process coal/natural gas/nuclear better than anyone else on earth.

no common sense American is willing to pay more for energy because of da idealistic uptopian opinions of energy consumption.

this ain't Europe, let them pay 4-5x more for energy.

So your definition of 'common sense' energy policy is to abuse the most abundant energy available regardless of the cost to humans, public health, water supply, animals, etc. Laughable! And you wonder why NO ONE takes you seriously in here!

Yea just use the cheapest, easiest option! It's not like all the other stuff matters anyways....

I get it if you think "climate change" isn't human induced...but isn't using renewables just the more responsible method anyways? How about taking some of the military budget and using it to pursue more efficient renewables and reaching economies of scale? Trump could skip a couple weekend trips to Mar de Lago and we'd have a good starting point $$

if renewables are gonna work, they're gonna have to work on their own merits, not on artificially making cheap energy more expensive... that's not common sense.

if you heard da entire tape (cuz we all did) Trump said when you got money they let you do it

which consent last time i checked.

perhaps you should learn da ways of "da money and da power"

playing gotcha 7 months later & failing :lol:

How are you going to leave out

"I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. I just kiss. I don’t even wait."

No consent there hombre...talk about politics...stay away from caping for sexual assault predators cause you clearly fit the profile with cosigning ****...

Moving on...
Maverick took his meds today

"John McCain slams Pres. Trump for having no strategy in Afghanistan"

https://t.co/tfcdbZzuOd?amp=1

Last edited:
Imagine a male in his 30s who genuinely struggles with basic math saying that he's the only one spitting common sense. With a straight face.

Imagine. Hypothetically of course, I doubt anyone at that age would seriously equate 50% of Trump supporters to 50% of the US population. And doubles down when the error is pointed out. And then responds confused "what you talking about b?" when the error is pointed out once more.

Last edited:
Imagine a male in his 30s who genuinely struggles with basic math saying that he's the only one spitting common sense. With a straight face.
Imagine.

u just mad da proof in da puddin with da centrist graph, and wanna go personal [emoji]128580[/emoji] :lol:

Back
Top Bottom