***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Made it unfair
That would be speculation, you can't go back in time and see how their cyber-campaign affected people's minds.

But the evidence of the Russians' massive cyber-operation to meddle in the election certainly seems to be plentiful. Why else would republicans acknowledge it when it brings their president in discredit? These senate committees aren't investigating for no reason.

And what would the US' allies have to gain from lying about the Russian meddling if it wasn't true?

In any event, all these investigations will get to the bottom of it at some point and hopefully the people will get a clear report without too much redacted classified information.

Last edited:
If you followed the news every day, you would know that Russia has been caught messing around with voter rolls. They hacked the electoral boards of 20+ states.

They did more than just handing out Clinton's emails to wikileaks

I wish it wasn't. When I get my skills up, I'm going to quit the fry line. It's a marathon; not a sprint.

Totally legal emails were released.
Is this guy seriously relating the entire Russian election meddling to this one meeting between Don Jr and other associates?

Last edited:
If you followed the news every day, you would know that Russia has been caught messing around with voter rolls. They hacked the electoral boards of 20+ states.

They did more than just handing out Clinton's emails to wikileaks

So they rigged the election for Trump?

Can someone explain to me how Russia exactly interfered in the election? Like an example?
​what is this, amateur night? If you need somebody on NT to explain to you current events maybe this isn't the thread for you. No offense. If you're sincerely asking the question I suggest you run a few websearches. If that comment is your defense to trump then its not even worth a reply.

So they rigged the election for Trump?
We know they hacked into voter rolls from the congressional investigations. How are we supposed to go back in time and magically scan people's minds to see what they did with that information and the exact effect it had on voters' thinking patterns?

This is ridiculous.

Have you even kept up with the Intel committee hearings? Obviously not.

Last edited:
04ed7cd4_9193fc4539a195369c4865f79f8c2b6b.png

From "my grand-pappy fought in ____ against those commie scum" to "why can't we be friends with Rusher?" in a goddamn instant.

Last edited:
It is a fact that Russia interferred with 2016 election. It gets messy when collusion of our sitting president comes into play. How does this not worry you guys?

​what is this, amateur night? If you need somebody on NT to explain to you current events maybe this isn't the thread for you. No offense. If you're sincerely asking the question I suggest you run a few websearches. If that comment is your defense to trump then its not even worth a reply.
I know what happened, I just want NT'ers to explain in their own words what happened.

Man I don't know how some people get through life with such low level critical thinking skills. It's to a point I don't know if they're in here trolling or not.

It very is amateur hour in here tonight

This is really the American right wing now
mean.gif
Just a whole lot of nonsense logical fallacies, deflecting, completely ridiculous arguments like the idea the Russia is good (
roll.gif
) and zero reading comprehension.

Will somebody please get our mans @Rico x Hood  back. As a conservative we disagreed on damn near everything  but at least you could have a reasonable discussion with the guy. 

I know what happened, I just want NT'ers to explain in their own words what happened.

So you can deflect, play dumb, move goal post

You have a link to the Intelligence Report, educate yourself in peace

We know they hacked into voter rolls from the congressional investigations. How are we supposed to go back in time and magically scan people's minds to see what they did with that information and the exact effect it had on voters' thinking patterns?
This is ridiculous.
Have you even kept up with the Intel committee hearings? Obviously not.

I have. So basically...

Cliffs: People voted for who they wanted and there is no evidence that people's votes were changed by Russians

DTJ released emails that show no crime.

Whenever there is a question of the actual crime its "We don't know" "Maybe" "We have to wait and see" etc

04ed7cd4_9193fc4539a195369c4865f79f8c2b6b.png

From "my grand-pappy fought in ____ against those commie scum" to "why can't we be friends with Rusher?" in a goddamn instant.

Reminds me of Richard Spencer and the Neo Nazis protesting against Confederate Statues being torn down while yelling "Russia is our friend". Trump supporters preaching "America first" but are out here supporting 3 of the most anti American groups throughout this country's history :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
It very is amateur hour in here tonight

This is really the American right wing now :smh:
Just a whole lot of nonsense logical fallacies, deflecting, completely ridiculous arguments like the idea the Russia is good :smile:rollin ) and zero reading comprehension.
Will somebody please get our mans @Rico x Hood
 back. As a conservative we disagreed on damn near everything  but at least you could have a reasonable discussion with the guy. 
Guy gave up on politics
Now he's talking about Dragonball Z and Jay Z

I have. So basically...

Cliffs: People voted for who they wanted and there is no evidence that people's votes were changed by Russians

DTJ released emails that show no crime.

Whenever there is a question of the actual crime its "We don't know" "Maybe" "We have to wait and see" etc
Why are you so hammered on crime? Do you literally not understand how investigations work? Again, they take time.

The Don Jr. don't appear to show a crime, but it shows deep concern that it could be criminal. Hence why both congressional Intel committees have requested Don Jr to appear under oath. What's in those emails looks very suspicious to me at the very least, which is why it needs to be further investigated to get to the bottom of this.

Back
Top Bottom