***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Brah the dispensary up the street from my place been buzzing since the first. It is nuts

My neighbor copped a couple times and he said it is so lit the security guard got special handshakes for some of the regulars. When they be letting folk in it be like a Cave pregame.

I went up in that joint once with him. I was amazed at how many different marijuana products they have :lol:

My god I hope the money goes to the public schools like it should. They are nearly crisis mode.

Rusty Dabbinford

Hopefully by next year Nevada will have their cannabis shortage fixed. Planning on going back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don Jr did an EXCELLENT job last night. :smh:He was open, transparent and innocent. This is the greatest Witch Hunt in political history. Sad!

He has "very little time for watching TV." That's worrisome. He may not be able to squeeze in his usual 26 hours per day. How's he going to stay informed???

He's no longer just a "high quality person." Now he's "open, transparent and innocent." Big upgrade! Eric must be jealous.

Last edited:
RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Weed Shortage: Nevada Running Out Of Marijuana, Governor Declares Taxation 'State Of Emergency'

How are you holding up?

Brah the dispensary up the street from my place been buzzing since the first. It is nuts

My neighbor copped a couple times and he said it is so lit the security guard got special handshakes for some of the regulars. When they be letting folk in it be like a Cave pregame.

I went up in that joint once with him. I was amazed at how many different marijuana products they have :lol:

My god I hope the money goes to the public schools like it should. They are nearly crisis mode.

Dispensaries are a mix between a luxury hotel, Starbucks, and the club.

One could make so much $$ if there weren't so many of them. Even then, they must make a good profit.

Last edited:
Our government is struggling to balance the budget and the thought of legalizing and taxing marijuana hasn't even come up 
mean.gif

There's a 7.9 billion euro deficit in our federal budget that they want to balance by 2019, though as of this week they want to move up that date as they don't want to cripple the economy with significant budget cuts.

Think of all the tax euros we could be collecting 
mean.gif
 The Netherlands' weed industry has consistently been doing great and they have zero immediate competition in their surroundings. It would give a handy boost to our tourism sector too.

Last edited:
Meanwhile on the White House twitter

#damagecontrol

This is them expecting everyone to be dumb/ignorant and not actually paying attention because the manbaby is 100% responsible for that stat :lol:

He's left 380 positions unfilled out of 560 meaning he hasn't even nominated anyone for the Dems to magically 'obstruct' somehow while being the minority party in Congress :lol: :rolleyes

Last edited:
GOP majority in both chambers of Congress and a republican presidency. But it's those damn libbie dems obstructing with their minority in both chambers. 
mean.gif
 I just can't wrap my head around how they do it b

Soros must be behind all this. Paying those RINOs to conspire with the dems to obstruct. 

The drug talk in here is EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTING but not shocked. LIBBIE MORALS ARE NONEXISTENT. We should be talking about how LIBBIES HAVE THE WRONG MINDSET. We should be talking ABOUT the PAPA Vlad Musket. WE should be talking ABOUT the UNFAIR Media not DRUGS THAT LIBBIES USE TO AVOID WORKING IN THE COAL MINES UNDER THEIR HOMES.:smh:

As much as abortion should be looked at as a medical decision and not purely from a morality perspective, we also need to look at drug laws from a societal and practical perspective as much as we do from a morality perspective.

It's moronic to assume that the law establishes human behavior. People are going to speed no matter what, for example. Laws have to strike the right balance between encouraging behavior, punishing behavior, and also producing practical results that benefit society.

To answer your question, cocaine is used medically, so it's already legal in some sense. I don't think it should be freely available, however, although I'm basing this on a practical perspective and it's possible that a different society could some day find it acceptable.

Arguing that because we make one drug legal than all drugs should be legal or if handguns are legal than all forms of weapons should be legal is the sort of all-on-none simplistic logic that people should've grown past at age 12.

Last edited:
I'm not well versed on coke but how do the positives of cocaine use weigh against the negatives?

no...do you...

I don't

As much as abortion should be looked at as a medical decision and not purely from a morality perspective, we also need to look at drug laws from a societal and practical perspective as much as we do from a morality perspective.

It's moronic to assume that the law establishes human behavior. People are going to speed no matter what, for example. Laws have to strike the right balance between encouraging behavior, punishing behavior, and also producing practical results that benefit society.

To answer your question, cocaine is used medically, so it's already legal in some sense. I don't think it should be freely available, however, although I'm basing this on a practical perspective and it's possible that a different society could some day find it acceptable.

Abortion is a different issue. Generally, I am pro life. Of course if a woman is raped/has medical fears that is different. The recreational use of any drug is the only thing up for debate.

I'm not well versed on coke but how do the positives of cocaine use weigh against the negatives?

This is the thing. Many of the arguments supporting widespread distribution of marijuana are the same as for any other drug. And marijuana, like any other drug can be abused. We all know someone that can't quite get their lives together who spend the little they have getting high all day. That isn't positive.

So should we ban alcohol again? because there are people who cant get their life together because of it and spend the little they have to get drunk all day. that isnt positive.

I brought up abortion because it outlines my approach to many political issues. I thought it might be easier to understand or appreciate one's thoughts on issue A if you understand their general principles.

So should we ban alcohol again? because there are people who cant get their life together because of it and spend the little they have to get drunk all day. that isnt positive.

Alcohol and tobacco are by far the most destructive drugs on society. We have mitigated much of the damage caused by tobacco in the past couple decades but it's still pretty bad. Alcohol is much worse.

That said, I would never ban alcohol because it's not as simple as that. That's the whole point my post above was trying to make. If anything, I think we should consider reducing the drinking age.

Your logic: All dangerous drugs should be legal, because some dangerous drugs are legal.

Back
Top Bottom