***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I think that it is far more effective to attack the policies you disagree with instead of making personal attacks.
That's right, brother patriot! No more shall libbies call true Mericans things like "subhuman" or "elites" or "losers" or "low energy." No more! We will not stand for being falsely called "terrorists" or "rapists" or "****s"! The COAL TRAIN welcomes all people of all backgrounds! All they need to do is prove their PATRIOTISM by blindly following our Dapper God Emperor! And be white as the snowflakes that makes up libbies DNA! Merica!

You guys member when people said Trump wasn't like other Republicans when it came to LGBTQ issues?

I member

Americans... The people that loves being lied to...

Member when Trump was gonna save jobs?

http://www.newyorker.com/news/news-...lant-trump-said-hed-save?mbid=social_twitterr

“Trump came in there to the factory last December and blew smoke up our asses. He wasn’t gonna save those jobs. And, if that’s the case, he would have saved us and Rexnord, a company around the corner from us that makes parts.

“We had a mix of Trump supporters and Clinton supporters at the factory, I’d say. The ones that really supported him are quiet right now. Some of them got let go yesterday, too.

“We talked about Trump on the job, after the election. You could always tell who the Trump supporters were because they never participated in the conversation. It was about even, blacks and whites, for Trump. Also, some of them wore the hats. Not anymore, though.

“I think the C.E.O. of Carrier and Trump was in bed together the whole time. That day Trump came to Carrier, those two were too chummy. The way they sniggled and giggled. That sneaky kind of ****-eating grin.

If you guys are talking to that Dwalk dude, I would suggest just blocking his buffoonery.

He claims high knowledge for one second, and when he gets slapped back with reality he claims ignorance.

He will say some vile **** like black pople Civil Rights need to be compromised for their own good, and present that as a reasonable position and then demand order when his words and actions (and the words and actions of people like him) I'll it a emotional response.

The post he makes in here are nonsense. He is a real life embodiment of Rex's professional Centrist. A person that thinks his few concessions on an issue make his partisanship, bigotry and intellectual dishonestly more palatable.

For 8 years we had a back president. Who at every turn had vile racist remarks, and dog whistle racism thrown at him. The entire conservative right to part, the those that didn't stood by and let it happen. And Obama in his constant grace still offered the olive branch, still tried to help the ones that hated him and still told people on the left not to hate but practice empathy.

And now these scumbags want to turn around and play victim when this Bigot in the White House inflicts harm on each and every vunerable community in the country.

Naw, miss me with that. If you want peace and order, you should have started those demand 8 ****ing years ago.

Stop playing the victim to excuse yourself from having to face reality. Because that is all liberals are pointing out to the right. Reality.

I never said that in re: civil rights. I think that it is disappointing that people feel the need to be dishonest about my posts. I have treated everyone on this thread with respect. I intentionally do not disclose my background because it often takes away from legitimate discussions of the real issues. I would block people that disagree with me, but I have found that I learn more from those people. The implication that I am some sort of a racist is laughably off-base.

I think that it is far more effective to attack the policies you disagree with instead of making personal attacks.
Trump is by all means a horrible person. Does that mean we can't discuss his utter incompetence, his stupidity, his lack of knowledge on damn near everything, his bigotry, his mental state, his complete lack of empathy, his excessive lying, ...
Calling someone an incompetent ignorant narcissistic lying idiot would be a personal insult right? But that is just simply what he is. If the person is comprised of negative traits, negative behavior, negative actions, then how does one criticize without crossing into personal insult territory?
Note; I'm not on board with calling all conservatives inbreds and whatever, I do believe that not all conservatives are racists, bigots, ... but at the very least every republican voter who voted for this man and stands by him either condoned or is complacent with vile bigotry and tremendous ignorance.

Last edited:
The person that championed a ineffective, civil rights violating program like the current implementation of stop-n-frisk is taking umbrage to me calling out how racist a comment like that it.

Giving a damn break

I am sick and tired of adults who claim to be educated and informed using ignorance as a shield for racist remarks

Do better and learn before you speak, or shut the hell up

Simple

When LIBBIES GO LOW, I GO EVEN LOWER TO FIGHT BACK.
tumblrm2wl2zqbps1r6fip9.gif

I'm trying my hardest to stay serious, comrade! We must never let our guard down because enemies gather at the gates. They sell to slander our dear leader. Remember, we don't worship government in America. We worship only our god king, don trump!

Anyone who openly questions the character or personality of our dear leader is a foreign traitor and must be humiliated and kicked out of our country for disrespecting the president, the same way we humiliated and tried to deport Obummer and Crooked H.

Look, comrade, I'm a reasonable man, and i don't pledge allegiance to either party. Sometimes Republicans are right, sometimes they are correct, and sometimes they are on point. It just depends on the details of the situation and the degree of dog whistling and implicit racism they have been able to squeeze in.

Look, we just want our jobs back! Not the jobs Obummer brought back over the past 7 years. No, I want my outdated job back so that I can remember what the 80s feel like, back when I had all my hair and wasn't poor and didn't have to worry about a woman dressed as a man trying to hit on me in the bathroom.

Let's make America great again! As much as we can accomplish, the better, so that we can make Benjamin Barson's job easier when he takes over in 2020.

I'm excited, guys.

Ben Carson ain't ****, Betsy a thot, Trump is a ugly mother *******, and coal is dead.

Come meet me in the abyss pleighboi

Meet me at Temecula LIBBIE. I GOT THE BENJAMIN CARSON KNIFE on deck. I will fight for Betsy' s honor with DAPPER DON cheer me on when I hit you with the People's Republic of China Elbow.

giphy.gif

You guys are ruining this thread!

Let's get back to discussing regurgitated Fox News talking points about how much dapper don has accomplished for our country and how much more he could accomplish if it wasn't for the historic obstruction by Democrats, Republicans, and laws of nature!

It looks like he would like to get rid of the acting FBI director too

It looks like he would like to get rid of the acting FBI director too

This is unpresidented.

He isn't even going after all these people for political reasons. It's all purely based on whether he thinks they are after him personally or not doing enough to protect him personally from the Russia investigation.

Comey went first. He has now attacked and/or threatened Sessions, Rosenstein, McCabe, and Mueller.

If firing Comey was enough to investigate trump for obstruction of justice, any additional firings would be fair game for investigation too.

Does anyone know why this thread doesn't show up for me when on the main General forum page?? Thought this joint got 86'ed with the platform change. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom