***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That's what Rience gets for trying to be a tough guy
full

This is actually bitter sweet news as Steven Harvey would've been the logical choice but Kelly is an EXCELLENT CHOICE.

So according to that divorce article Scamucci was originally suppose to be apart of the Trump transition team to Washington after the election but Preibus blocked him. That would obviously the division between Scamucci and Preibus from the very beginning and why Scamucci got Preibus out of there ASAP.

He got rid of Preibus.......but lost his wife that he has two kids with on the same day.

I told a friend the night Trump got elected, "You know how in TV and movies, sometimes there's a parallel universe or timeline where things went slightly different and everything's wrong? We're now living in that parallel universe. Welcome to Earth-2."
I legit think we are just living in a ****ed up Matrix

I drove to Northern Nevada the other day and along the way we stopped a diner that still had a pay phone, I dunno if it was even working. But I wanted to walk up to that joint and tell Morpheus to come scoop me. Fighting off a robot apocolypse gotta be better than this.

I told a friend the night Trump got elected, "You know how in TV and movies, sometimes there's a parallel universe or timeline where things went slightly different and everything's wrong? We're now living in that parallel universe. Welcome to Earth-2."

I don't deserve to be in this universe.
I need to find the Professor and get in the right box

I see the show ignore content pop up.

Ninja is either in here tryna defend Trump with a silly argument, acting like he dropping knowledge

Or that dude Dwalk is deflecting with some Obama did it too steez.

Someone tell me if I am right?
I have not blocked Ninja, so probably the latter

Ninja is either in here tryna defend Trump with a silly argument, acting like he dropping knowledge

Quality ignoring :nthat:

Move the mouse cursor over "Show Ignored Content" to see which trump cult member is posting some BS :lol:

Just shows the name and not the mental gymnastics within the posts :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom