***Official Political Discussion Thread***

bfqjk6.jpg

I'm really liking the bipartisan momentum building up for gerrymandering/redistricting reform

In other news...

QONVIyz.gif

giphy.webp

As bad as ninja's understanding of the law and the gov't is, some of y'all are just as bad :lol:

Outside of the core posters, there are plenty of guys who don't understand the law, branches, etc. That's not even going out on a limb, and I've firmly been on the left in this thread over the past year.

It's not going out on a limb because 95% of the people you're talking about are honest and have openly admitted that fact. :lol:

Most people are here to learn and hear insight and interact with others more knowledgeable on the subject than they are. In my experience in the thread, that group myself included, tend to approach civics and policy with a hint of humility.

That is categorically false when it comes to Nina, but you knew that.

edit: it's not just Ninja, all the other bigots who come through seem to lack it as well. Peculiar.

Last edited:
I said that I wasn't going out on a limb because Rusty said that he found it hard to believe. I agree that many people are in that boat, but that's not everyone either.

Anyone else proud of the growth Jason Whitlock and Raymond Lewis have shown? These guys CLEARLY enrolled into Barson's how to be a better You seminar. Steven Harvey has been asked to leave but there are tons of GREAT PEOPLE

For some reason the "Nina" typo is Killin me :lol:

Now I'm picturing Ninja transitioning, and a cover of XXL comes out with him on the cover and the headline "Call me Nina"

Anyone else proud of the growth Jason Whitlock and Raymond Lewis have shown? These guys CLEARLY enrolled into Barson's how to be a better You seminar. Steven Harvey has been asked to leave but there are tons of GREAT PEOPLE

Whitlock got a winning mindset. He knows that us white people are just a joy to be around, smelling like Pledge Furniture Cleaner.

For some reason the "Nina" typo is Killin me :lol:

Now I'm picturing Ninja transitioning, and a cover of XXL comes out with him on the cover and the headline "Call me Nina"

My pronouns are now "dey/dem" and papi Naranja said I can use whatever bathroom I want at Trump Towers.

Back
Top Bottom