***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Trump will sign anything the GOP puts in front of him, he is too thirsty for a win, and knows he can't make anyone bend to his will. He don't run ****, a hand full of GOP Senators do.

main.png

well coal production is still going down, so noy sure what they did.
Actually YOY coal is up. According to this graph at least.

Last edited:

After seeing they only spoke basic Spanish in the first tweet, I thought “this must have been what Ninja was caping for all along” but then the second tweet revealed they are not only wealthy but they have a lot of overhead with those memberships so I realized it couldn’t be him.

It all made sense for a moment. Back to the usual now.

Well in my most humble opinion I believe ninjahood ninjahood idelolgy on this board to be bigoted, racist-based, and plainly selfish.

@ksteezy i know he just punked you becuase "you too old for this" but ninjahood ninjahood could come see me I'm on 152 and st nick place.

The gas station seems big enough for a get down.

Be careful, people that beat up a Ninja have a history of getting arrested for it and he aint worth that.

Be careful, people that beat up a Ninja have a history of getting arrested for it and he aint worth that.

I know he be snitching on here. But a little pen time to ease the tension never hurt no one too bad.

But he wants to bully ksteez becuase they know each other or whatever the case may be (can't really tolerate ksteez either) but that bully mentality gets under my skin for some reason.

I mean he can ask for me at Ricardo's barbershop I'll be there tomorrow.

Hopefully it calms down before it turns from a ninjahood and ksteezy issue into an Edwin and Elkin issue, 6'1 and 200 lbs vs 5'8 and 165 lbs isn't going to be a good look

:rofl::rofl::rofl:Never change bro

Steez don't let this cat press you. I know you are a man of peace (those cheetah print Tom's say it all) but Ninja ain't hard

Trump won't sign it unless thats included.

it can't be permanent without payfors, and paul ryans plans for pay fors (cut medicad, new consumption tax) have gone up in smoke.

it dont matter what trump thinks....we are heading towards bush style tax cuts that will expire.

It's even worse. They have been offered the opportunity to add to their set of skills free of charge and they turned it down.

Then, they get angry when they are told that they deserve to be left behind.

the thing is it seems like it is specific to pennsylvania miners, even with the dwindling (and probably very competitive) nature for the remaining jobs in coal in their state (which the article points out still has a coal), those are at least jobs that are real as oppose to jobs that seem theoretical...#changeishard

2_selfcensor_b.jpg

A ton more in the link

kind of surprised by this but i guess it makes sense that those that consider themselves conservatives would be conservative...

and lets not get it twisted, this dude inviting me for a fade...imma go see homie, look at him in his eye like a man and make sure he wanna pop off cuz of political differences preferences and ideological opinions.

Back
Top Bottom