***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Anyone who says this is all a fabrication, feel free to call this woman up and let her know.

In the midst of all the daily ****ery...

Dudes are gonna get that long awaited 'w' aren't they :smh:

Gonna be a giant L for the vast majority of regular folks

excuse me? you gonna continue to poke at me..ite

whats da age of consent from your country of origin again?

In Mexico, criminal legislation is shared between the federal and state governments. The federal law establishes the age of 12 as the minimum age of consent,

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_North_America#

oh....:emoji_thinking: maybe you should write to their president...

i suggest u pipe down about me b...you was born over there... maybe your righteous indignation should start with da person in da mirror...

ite b? shine up that new USA citizenship of yours and be glad you're not in a country that sanctions 12 year olds as legal consenting figures for sex with grown ups.
You are making yourself look like a giant clown. If you took the time to read the link you posted you will see the age of constent issue is more complex that what you posted. And is asinine to use dudes country of birth to attack him like he has to answer for everything Mexico does.

Do you go to your family members and ask them to answer for all sex tourism including the underage sex tourism that goes on in the DR. Hmmmm

And a couple days ago you were using Mexico to play devil's advocate. Now you wanna use them to attack people. That is rich

What, are your feelings hurt because dude exposed your *** for having some of the same vile thoughts on your mind as Moore had.

Miss us your struggle victim act.

Last edited:
Mans really using someone's country of origin to demand him to answer for the actions of said country. It would be equally asinine if someone used some of the negatives of the DR or the US and demand Ninja answers for those issues even though he is in no position of power and doesn't even currently live in the DR.

you will see the age of constent issue is more complex that what you posted

:lol: sure...complexed....w/e.

why don't you pass him a wet wipe while you're at it

i used to work alongside illegal Mexican migrants in da restaurant businesses here in NYC and they would all tell me what it was wit da low age of consent and child marriages over there.

it was never my place to judge, cuz i do subscribe to cultural relativism, however, da last thing ol' boy is gonna do is throw stones when he's in da glassiest of glass houses on da subject. :lol:

and BTW, DR age of consent is 18... any other situations outside of that is illegal and not sanctioned by da government, can't say da same for Mexican jurisdiction.

now he can keep my name out my mouth about da whole subject, and you can go prance along too.

Mans really using someone's country of origin to demand him to answer for the actions of said country. It would be equally asinine if someone used some of the negatives of the DR or the US and demand Ninja answers for those issues even though he is in no position of power and doesn't even currently live in the DR.

DR a child sex tourism hotspot with a crazy low arrest and conviction rate apparently

It's not sanctioned by da government though

:lol: sure...complexed....w/e.

why don't you pass him a wet wipe while you're at it

i used to work alongside illegal Mexican migrants in da restaurant businesses here in NYC and they would all tell me what it was wit da low age of consent and child marriages over there.

it was never my place to judge, cuz i do subscribe to cultural relativism, however, da last thing ol' boy is gonna do is throw stones when he's in da glassiest of glass houses on da subject. :lol:

and BTW, DR age of consent is 18... any other situations outside of that is illegal and not sanctioned by da government, can't say da same for Mexican jurisdiction.

now he can keep my name out my mouth about da whole subject, and you can go prance along too.

The nonsense that goes on in the DR is well known and allowed to happen for tourist dollars. It has an implicit cosign. But once again it is asinine to make an individual citizen answer for it.

You just mad because dude quoted you looking for info on da KiddosMeet.com app

leo.png

Funny how Ninja wants to act like niketalker23 being born in Mexico somehow makes him complicit with any pedophilia that occurs there when

A) He had no choice in being born there
and
B) He never attempted to use their AOC laws to excuse pedophilia. Ninja did.

Man talmbout dont throw stones in glass houses and look in da mirror. Take your own advice and start with your damn self.

Back
Top Bottom