***Official Political Discussion Thread***

"I hear you"
dwill.png

My wife is an educator and it is insane to suggest that teachers bring guns to fight back. Teachers are already underpaid and under tons of pressure. Will they get extra pay for this? What happens if little Alex finds the yappa and kills one of their classmates, does the teacher go to jail or is that the "cost" of freedom? What happens when a teacher mistakes horse play between students and fires the musket and kills someone?

Watching Dr Phil (don't judge me) and he's interviewing the shooter's parents. He just did a psychological profile on the kid, outlining something he called the dark triad. Bruh..it literally described trump to the letter

My wife is an educator and it is insane to suggest that teachers bring guns to fight back. Teachers are already underpaid and under tons of pressure. Will they get extra pay for this? What happens if little Alex finds the yappa and kills one of their classmates, does the teacher go to jail or is that the "cost" of freedom? What happens when a teacher mistakes horse play between students and fires the musket and kills someone?
Your wife Betsy Bae will know how to handle things. With the right mindset and the yappa in hand there's no classroom she can't whip into shape.

B-b-b-but the constitution.......

These people only care about the constitution when it's convenient.
2nd amendment? Can't do anything about it, sorry, stop being anti-american.
The 26th amendment? Never heard of it, can't be that important if it's not top 10.

I knew somebody was gonna find a way to put their mouth in their foot with a comment of that nature.

Back
Top Bottom