***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That isn't my tweet.. and the tweet itself looks like a simple statement of fact, the weapon used in those incidents

Not sure how someone else's words can make me look anything.. you seem a lil to eager, buddy

Sounds about white

if somebody tweeted recent crimes and presented the race of the perpetrator in each....
and somebody on this forum quoted it..
I would safely assume they are promoting the correlation of race and crime....

then you insinuate that I'm white?...lol

That’s the way I’ve always approached it. Either ban them all or ban all semi automatics so I definitely agree on that front.

This is very dicey I agree with you on that.

agreed...

at least this talking point is based in logic...

if somebody tweeted recent crimes and presented the race of the perpetrator in each....
and somebody on this forum quoted it..
I would safely assume they are promoting the correlation of race and crime....

it's a post.. it was something i saw on twitter and posted.. you seem to be assuming a whole lot just by that simple action

i have zero problem with them getting rid of all guns.. i dont own any and zero real plan too

then you insinuate that I'm white?...lol

when and where did i do this?

did you complete skip where i quoted what someone else said regarding that killer getting bail?

you really seem to be trying to hard and failing miserably

Pipedream but imagine if Melania already knew about DJT's affairs and she's just waiting for the right moment to spill everything... #Thoughts&PrayersDrumpf

Haven't seen a curve this vicious since Handsome B Wonderful on NEXT
sabu.png
5kleog.gif

That's going to be an interesting Thursday
http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...n-white-house-help-on-congressional-testimony
Pruitt turned down White House help on congressional testimony: reports
Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Administrator Scott Pruitt reportedly turned down an offer from the White House to help him prepare for his upcoming congressional testimony on Thursday.

Pruitt instead chose to prepare for hearings with the House Appropriations and Energy and Commerce committees alongside a team of loyal advisers that he brought to Washington, D.C., from Oklahoma, according to ABC News.

The EPA’s response to the offer of help could best be characterized as “get lost,” a White House official told the Daily Beast.

The EPA administrator is likely to face hours of intense questioning on Thursday regarding a number of ongoing scandals.

Sources told ABC News, however, that Pruitt’s preparation for the hearings has focused mainly on policy issues and not on the controversies, which include — among others — his $43,000 purchase of a soundproof booth for his office suite, his authorization of raises for two longtime aides after the White House rejected the increases, his travel expenses and his rental of a Washington, D.C., condominium from the wife of an energy lobbyist.

Some 170 Democratic senators and representatives signed a resolution last week calling for Pruitt's resignation, in part over his handling of taxpayer money.

Many Republicans view Pruitt as an effective EPA chief who has excelled at rolling back regulations, but there have been reports all his negative press is causing his stock to sink in the White House.

The Wall Street Journal reported earlier this month that chief of staff John Kellyhas advised Trump to fire the former Oklahoma attorney general. And the White House has begun telling conservatives to ease off on their defenses of Pruitt, Bloomberg News reported on Monday.

Feinstein declined to detail her specific concerns Tuesday, but she has previously raised questions about the Iowa Republican's proposal to require the special counsel to report to Congress prosecuting decisions in special counsel investigations.
"In the name of transparency we should not create new reporting requirements that could bring about obstruction or political pressure," Feinstein said at last week's committee meeting.

Back
Top Bottom