***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Remember, for all of the **** that she got from the white-wing and the dirtbag left, Hillary Clinton got almost 66 million votes.

Trump won by under 100K votes.

If liberals show up, he will lose and lose easily.

The problem is liberals are unreliable as **** at showing the **** up.

I don't know what you were looking at to say he barely won. He bodied Hillary and won the election by a landslide.

I think a lot of us on here are oblivious to the reality of the entire USA.

Look at the vid I posted and there are so much more like it. Dems look weak crying and pleading with Trump and he throws a piece of scrap and they have to take what he gives them.

There is another from CNN with young educated immigrants agreeing with Trump and will vote for him again.

When I go to YouTube the same story is posted on several different news sites and Fox News is always with the most views while CNN is last.

I, as well as many others, used to think CNN was the best source for news but things are changing now it seems.

Trump's approval might not be high but it's higher than when he first came into office and only growing.

No way he gets reelected. Too many that voted for him and switched sides. There aren't many who didnt vote for him and are satisfied with what hes doing. If he's reelected, then there needs to be an investigation.

I thought like you did too before the election but a lot of people I realized were down low Trump supporters and acted like he was a fool, but when it came time to vote they voted for him.

Trump won by under 100K votes.

If liberals show up, he will lose and lose easily.

The problem is liberals are unreliable as **** at showing the **** up.

He won the Coal vote by 3 million (which is the highest of any president since Richard Nixon). Libs don't want to admit that had Don wanted to he could won all of the votes. He even won Libbifornia by over 6 million votes.

He won the Coal vote by 3 million (which is the highest of any president since Richard Nixon). Libs don't want to admit that had Don wanted to he could won all of the votes. He even won Libbifornia by over 6 million votes.
Don’t worry. When they cut California the god intended, black California, kinda Asian but kinda black California, and white best California, all will be well with the lord and savior American Jesus

"Landslide"

Couldn't even get plurality, let alone a majority of votes.

Yeah but he destroyed Clinton in the electoral vote and that's what counts. These states were easily Obama territory in 2008 and 2012...

Saying "but she won by 3 million votes! the REAL president!" is an easy cop out to ignore the reasons Clinton lost aside from Russian interference and Comey.

EDIT: maybe not destroyed her but given the expectations 300 was a lot

Last edited:
Yeah but he destroyed Clinton in the electoral vote and that's what counts. These states were easily Obama territory in 2008 and 2012...

Saying "but she won by 3 million votes! the REAL president!" is an easy cop out to ignore the reasons Clinton lost aside from Russian interference and Comey.

Boom goes da dyno.

Dems gotta go for that 12 state strategy! :wow::lol:

Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 9.23.10 PM.png

I don't know what you were looking at to say he barely won. He bodied Hillary and won the election by a landslide.

I think a lot of us on here are oblivious to the reality of the entire USA.

Look at the vid I posted and there are so much more like it. Dems look weak crying and pleading with Trump and he throws a piece of scrap and they have to take what he gives them.

There is another from CNN with young educated immigrants agreeing with Trump and will vote for him again.

When I go to YouTube the same story is posted on several different news sites and Fox News is always with the most views while CNN is last.

I, as well as many others, used to think CNN was the best source for news but things are changing now it seems.

Trump's approval might not be high but it's higher than when he first came into office and only growing.

I thought like you did too before the election but a lot of people I realized were down low Trump supporters and acted like he was a fool, but when it came time to vote they voted for him.
I'm sorry but he did not win by a landslide. That is not my opinion, that is observable reality. The electoral college tally distorts the real margin of victory.

Here let me break it down for you......

Trump won the electoral college vote by 306 to 232. So he won around 55.9% of the Electoral college votes, to Hillary's 43.2%.

However, he lost the popular. Hillat for 48% and Trump got 45.9%. That means millions of more people wanted Hillary as president

Furthermore look at the margins in these three states:

PA: Trump wins by 44,292 votes or, .72%

MI: Trump wins by 10,704, or .23%

WI: Trump wins by 22,748 or .72%

If Hillary wins those states, she is president. That margin only 77,744 votes.

After all that she had to go through. The sexism, the white nationalism, the foreign inference, the **** news media, and left wing voter apathy. A random event is probably what cost Hillary the election LINK

Trump also on aggregate is slightly less popular than he was when elected. HERE

The electoral stars aligned for Trump in a major way. It will be hard to repeat, even harder if liberal are excited to vote against him.

I understand you are worried about Trump, but it seems you don't have a firm understanding of some events that have happened.

Last edited:
If this clown gets re elected...son....

But of course I wouldn't be surprised. Everyone needs to keep the same energy they have now come election time.

So, who's going to be the 2020 Democratic nominee?

gonna be a 15 candidate field like GOP 2016 lol. Some random Maryland congressman is the only one declared

John Delaney

353.gif

dont even care. ill vote for Kodos if it gets this clown out the paint.

Yup. I'll vote my conscience in the primary though. General will be blue. I'm in California so that's going blue anyways.

Plus if the Dems nominate Bo and Sunny, they can get Lil Baby to do the campaign song. But instead on money he can be flashing stacks of Medicare cards. And make it rain on folk.

They gonna have wavycrocket wavycrocket vote locked up.

Better yet, if they get a Fewtch feature on the track, catch my man's Wavy like this in the crowd at the convention when they performing it...

1_123125_123102_2180567_2203654_081110_cb_jessejacksontn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Last edited:
If this clown gets re elected...son....

But of course I wouldn't be surprised. Everyone needs to keep the same energy they have now come election time.
Truth is he will. One thing right voters do is consistency. I also anticipate that both sides numbers will rise

Trust and believe, if Trump can turn the 2020 race into a one issue race, he can win.

Bush survived doing the same thing, and the country had buyer's remorse real ****ing quick.

The 2018 midterms are important is because the more governor's mansions and statehouses the Dems control, the less voter suppression will be an issue in 2020.

Plus if the Dems nominate Bo and Sunny, they can get Lil Baby to do the campaign song. But instead on money he can be flashing stacks of Medicare cards. And make it rain on folk.

They gonna have wavycrocket wavycrocket vote locked up.

Better yet, if they get a Fewtch feature on the track, catch my man's Wavy like this in the crowd at the convention when they performing it...

1_123125_123102_2180567_2203654_081110_cb_jessejacksontn.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Don’t think I could handle all that ghetto gospel in one sitting.

Dis
Tew
Much

5D693C2E-F722-459D-9873-D8B67DB9EE95.gif

7747CE69-704E-4363-BA07-203D85F72F19.gif

Back
Top Bottom