***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Heh...

IMG_20180629_051646.jpg

Laws only matter if the people subjected to them choose to consider them.

Trump now wants to leave the WTO? .... yea this dude is really about to **** us up for not 4 yeas but for generations...

http://thehill.com/latino/394757-more-than-a-dozen-ice-agents-call-to-abolish-agency

More than a dozen ICE agents call to dissolve agency

the agency’s other duties.

Investigators “have been perceived as targeting undocumented aliens, instead of the transnational criminal organizations that facilitate cross border crimes impacting our communities and national security,” the letter states.

ADVERTISEMENT
The agents who signed the letter are members of Homeland Security Investigations, a section of ICE. Agents in the division work on crimes like drug trafficking, cyber crimes and human smuggling, according to The New York Times.

Honestly what can anyone really do about it at this point ? The only thing is to wait till trump era is over and if he gets another 4 year term then I guess it's just all talk then about trying to get him out of office

Don't know if you know this, but they got midterm elections coming up...

First Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez wants to abolish ICE, now the people running ICE want to abolish it as well? ICE must be infiltrated by leftist that want open boarders. Right @InTheHallway? Because it’s impossible that people could just be outraged that they’re not using a tax funded agency for its intended purpose instead Trump is using it to terrorize people.

Last edited:
Trump now wants to leave the WTO? .... yea this dude is really about to **** us up for not 4 yeas but for generations...

I would use the term "Trump wants" very losely. I don't think he has the time or the brain cells to rub together to come up with all of these proposals that ultimately plan for this country to be completely gutted and set back decades. All of the people who were "forced" to resign from the white house still have his ear and he listens to them, as well as others. Steve Bannon, Sebastian Gorka, the Breitbart crowd, Koch brothers, John Birch Society. He talks to Sean Hannity before bed.

These plans of dismantling all types of trade agreements, implementing tarrifs, sabotaging long held alliances, all reeks of a plan that some policy group has had for a long time and waited for the right useful idiot to become president.

Abolitionist - "I don't like how this country treats Africans, I'm embarrassed"
Slave owners/supporters - "leave"

Good German - "I don't like how this country treats Jews, I'm embarrassed"
Nazi, Nazi supporter - "leave"

Half-decent American in the early 1900s- "I don't like these Jim Crow laws, I'm embarrassed"
"Middle class" white American - "leave"

Half-decent American in the 2000s - "I don't like how this country treats immigrants/muslims/black people, I'm embarrassed"
MAGA white American/biscuit boys - "leave"

The pattern

Last edited:
Bill Shine, ex-Fox News exec, accepts White House deputy chief of staff for communications role

5b3541a71a0000c704ce2e30.jpeg

Bill Shine, a former Fox News co-president, has accepted a role in the White House as deputy chief of staff for communications, multiple sources tell ABC News.

In addition to Shine, source say there are at least three candidates who have been in discussions with White House officials.

A former longtime executive at Fox News, Shine, was ousted last spring amid a major shakeup at the network because of sexual harassment scandals. Shine was never personally accused of harassment, but questions were raised about his handling of the accusations.

Shine is very close with Fox News primetime star Sean Hannity, a close ally of Trump. After his dismissal from Fox, Shine was a guest of Hannity at a White House Christmas party.

Abolitionist - "I don't like how this country treats Africans, I'm embarrassed"
Slave owners/supporters - "leave"

Good German - "I don't like how this country treats Jews, I'm embarrassed"
Nazi, Nazi supporter - "leave"

Half-decent American in the early 1900s- "I don't like these Jim Crow laws, I'm embarrassed"
"Middle class" white American - "leave"

Half-decent American in the 2000s - "I don't like how this country treats immigrants/muslims/black people, I'm embarrassed"
MAGA white American/biscuit boys - "leave"

The pattern
White supremacist piece of ****: "This country is awful. Let's vote in a racist ignoramus to make America great again."
White America: you are a true patriot!

Honestly what can anyone really do about it at this point ? The only thing is to wait till trump era is over and if he gets another 4 year term then I guess it's just all talk then about trying to get him out of office
You sound like all the miserable people I work with that complain about their jobs but refuse to say/do anything.

Back
Top Bottom