***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Now is not really the time to ask for compromise or understanding. Not after 8 years of Republican obstructionism, an entire electoral season spent on defending violence against people you don't identify with, and many years of generally hypocrite behavior.

You can't just waltz in here and tell people that you voted for your interests and complain about being looked at sideways when you choose to give power to people have demonstrated so much bad faith and so little belief in the institutions they pretend to uphold. The people you vote for have never shown any respect for liberals. Don't ask for some respect from the left now, we see through that bull****.
I can respect this

In my experience, the problem is that they want to spew their ignorant views and have them go unchallenged. All Trump supporters that I've encountered cry like children when you engage in conversation about their beliefs. As an example, UnicornHunter UnicornHunter expects everyone to just ignore the obvious conclusion that he's an incredibly selfish and awful person.
Selfish yes. Awful person no . That's you jumping into conclusions when you don't even know me in the real world. So what gives you the right to do so

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/pro-trump-deplorable-store-shuts-down-after-two-days/

Pro-Trump "Deplorable" store shuts down after two days

The store vanished as suddenly as it had appeared this week in Webster, a village outside of Rochester, CBS affiliate WROC reports. In its two-day lifespan, the store drew an Independence Day protest and fierce social media backlash while its owner tried to raise $150,000. All the while, it sold little more than T-shirts and hats that had no connection to Trump.

The owner, Bruce Ben-Dov, had called himself the "CEO of Team Deplorable."

Selfish yes. Awful person no . That's you jumping into conclusions when you don't even know me in the real world. So what gives you the right to do so
Yes, you absolutely are an awful person. Putting aside your support for the Republican Party that now wholeheartedly is the party of white supremacy. And ignoring that conservatives seem now willing to unleash hell on anyone not white, Christian and wealthy, your comments on race is enough evidence for people to judge you as awful.

You support people and policies that deny minorities justice, agency, fair representation, safety and human decency. You weakly defend this position by saying you did it all for a tax cut. So a few dollars is what your morals are worth? You talk about how all success is from hard work, but you are unwilling to work harder for those few extra dollars Trump handed you for your soul. And have no problem with other people, even the ones you deny justice to pay taxes to help you raise your kids, or keep a room over your head, and help subsidize your health insurance.

Just claiming you are selfish don't wipe away your support for bigots, it doesn't excuse your flippant comments about racism to black people, it doesn't make better your support for people and policies that view people like me as less. If it was hundreds of years ago you would be telling black people to accept slavery and Native American's to accept ethnic cleansing; because the thought of reparations scares you. If it were 55 plus years ago, you would be looking down on civil rights marches as a pointless, annoying exercise and black people should accept legalized subjugation, plunder, and terrorism. This is the vile history of the logic of your selfish way of thinking

Not only this you come in here and knowingly antagonize minorities about issues that hurt them. With all the racism, oppression, marginalization, and inequality facing minorities, you tell them to just ****ing deal with it. You are white, it doesn't affect you, so the oppressed need to shut up and move on. That has been your attitude.

Even worst, you think the real injustice is that people think you are horrible for telling them they must accept injustice for you to get a tax cut. You then try to paint yourself, as a white man, as the real victim.

Us libs in here don't have a difference of political opinion with you, we have a difference in morality.

So yes, if you deny me fundamental justice, if you tell me to accept less, if support policies that put myself and people like me in danger then, of course, I would view you as a horrible, vile person. Period

The only thing stopping me from calling you worst is NT's rules.

Last edited:
after catching up on handmaiden's tale, i wanted to watch another documentary so i threw on this classic...

02_White_House.jpg

Unless you're lying or trolling, this is you, no? If it is, you've given me more than enough to draw conclusions about you.

Back
Top Bottom