***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If Trump could pull it off, he'd love to be dressed like one of those old South American dictators (the one's the U.S. propped up), with the title of "general" even though he led a coup consisting of only 10 people, that never commanded an army, with a uniform full of medals he never earned.

just heard the tape

giphy.gif

Spend 92 million on a poinless parade "to show support for the troops".

Yet say their health benefits need to be cut beacause they cost too much

The GOP and Trump really ain't ****.

That’s one of my biggest issue with conservative politics. Everything they peddle is based on disenguous talking points. We can’t invest in social programs or meaningful immigration reform because “our veterans are sleeping on the streets”. Yet nothing is done about either and more money if funneled to corporate welfare.

That’s one of my biggest issue with conservative politics. Everything they peddle is based on disenguous talking points. We can’t invest in social programs or meaningful immigration reform because “our veterans are sleeping on the streets”. Yet nothing is done about either and more money if funneled to corporate welfare.
Give that 90mil to the vets? I mean this isn’t rocket science. I hope Trump rolls around the parade, which he will because that’s what it’s for, and he gets JFK’d

If Trump could pull it off, he'd love to be dressed like one of those old South American dictators (the one's the U.S. propped up), with the title of "general" even though he led a coup consisting of only 10 people, that never commanded an army, with a uniform full of medals he never earned.
The parade is for him. Lets be real

Spend 92 million on a poinless parade "to show support for the troops".

Yet say their health benefits need to be cut beacause they cost too much

The GOP and Trump really ain't ****.

The parade money will not be spent on anything of constructive value. Troops marching in a parade won't be paid any more or less. Most of the money will go towards logistics of moving them and their equipment for a days worth of nonsense, then going back home, and that move will be carried out by civilian carriers, who I'm sure won't complain. Basically throwing $92m down a toilet. And with Trumps ignorant-***, I doubt he looked at or requested an itemized cost list off all of things totalling $92m. So the Pentagon is basically fleecing him for close to $100m on top of the $717b they got earlier in the week.

The parade money will not be spent on anything of constructive value. Troops marching in a parade won't be paid any more or less. Most of the money will go towards logistics of moving them and their equipment for a days worth of nonsense, then going back home, and that move will be carried out by civilian carriers, who I'm sure won't complain. Basically throwing $92m down a toilet. And with Trumps ignorant-***, I doubt he looked at or requested an itemized cost list off all of things totalling $92m. So the Pentagon is basically fleecing him for close to $100m on top of the $717b they got earlier in the week.

I'm also pretty sure they'll pimp out that contract

Give that 90mil to the vets? I mean this isn’t rocket science. I hope Trump rolls around the parade, which he will because that’s what it’s for, and he gets JFK’d

republican politicians have got conservatives thinking thats its impossible to walk and chew gum at the same time.
"theres no money for vets so we cant invest in free higher ed".
"we cant worry about taking care of immigrants when we have poor people in the united states"

in reality, none of those things hinge on the other. theres no reason why we cant help immigrants AND do something about poverty. keeping immigrants out wont solve our poverty problems until the goverment decides they want to spend money on it.

but conservatives are asleep at the wheel it seems

Damn, Omorosa really turned down 180K+ worth of butter biscuits. She must be heated.

With that kinda money she could have reopened the Honker Burger in Bluffington.

I know aepps20 aepps20 must be heated
I hate to say it but I prob would have been tap dancing like @dwalk31 for them butter biscuits. I would have gained all the weight I’ve lost in the past six months back in like two weeks.

Damn, Omarosa really turned down 180K+ worth of butter biscuits. She must be heated.

With that kinda money she could have reopened the Honker Burger in Bluffington.

I know aepps20 aepps20 must be heated

You better believe I'm angry.
Honker burger closed down over an Obummer executive order and $5. The Coalition couldn't raise that kind of cash. Laura Trump is a secret Lib because No way our President Elect approved that payout when Coal Gang is suffering. RustyShackleford RustyShackleford had to loan me $5 for Charcoal last week.

republican politicians have got conservatives thinking thats its impossible to walk and chew gum at the same time.
"theres no money for vets so we cant invest in free higher ed".
"we cant worry about taking care of immigrants when we have poor people in the united states"

in reality, none of those things hinge on the other. theres no reason why we cant help immigrants AND do something about poverty. keeping immigrants out wont solve our poverty problems until the goverment decides they want to spend money on it.

but conservatives are asleep at the wheel it seems
The way the budgets work is fraudulent. Millions are set aside for things that are never used while other areas struggle.

Back
Top Bottom