***Official Political Discussion Thread***

i joined NT in 2004 also and i can't even recall you posting much before seeing you in this thread :lol:

I played it cool back then. I really picked my spots only posting when necessary but everything changed when Obummer used an executive order to shut down the HONKER burger. That's when I knew that I had to do my part to end Lib conjecture and innuendo.

No way prosecutors would allow Cohen to plea the way he did if he and the prosecutors didn't have the goods to back up his plea. Cohen admitting to the judge he acted at Trump's direction means they have evidence to back up his claim.

Now we're talking...:emoji_fork_knife_plate:

typo, They probably meant the Clinton Foundation
full

If Cohen sings like I think he will he’ll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

If he gets a mysterious illness in the next few weeks I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Russia has been bumping people off all over the world for decades. That one would practically be state sanctioned.

If Cohen sings like I think he will he’ll be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life.

If he gets a mysterious illness in the next few weeks I wouldn’t be surprised at all. Russia has been bumping people off all over the world for decades. That one would practically be state sanctioned.
If Russia has beef with him he's just too high profile even by their standards.
If I was him I'd certainly be worried but I don't really expect anything to happen to him.

Been watching this guy’s songs for about an hour now - they’re really good.

The editing is really good too how he interacts with the people he’s “interviewing”.

That's why Sarah Sanders recent statement that she couldn't guarantee that there is no tape of Trump using the n-word seemed very out of character to me. Normally she very rarely budges on anything the president could perceive as negative to him.

While a correct and entirely reasonable statement in itself, it stands in stark contrast to her track record of willingness to tell blatant lies with a straight face no matter what kind of evidence there is that directly contradicts it.

It generally doesn't seem to matter whether it was a lie about something insignificant or something of more importance.
As long as Trump perceives acknowledging or admitting to something as negative to him, Sanders has been willing to lie about it during her briefings regardless of any contradictory evidence. Even if those explicit contradictions came from none other than the president's own mouth or twitter account.

Last edited:
s/o to aepps20 aepps20 and the rest of the Coal Gang. Our HARD work has paid off. King of the HUD Benjamin A. Carson, MD, has finally done it. This AMAZING piece of news literally POPPED UP on my computer today:

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 3.43.25 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-08-22 at 3.43.35 PM.png

WOW

@ByleBuzma Alert: this is not real

Patiently waiting for Jordan Peterson to get in the game and start selling saw dust, B-12 and Ashwaghanda pills called "Lobsterx: the Dominance Hierarchy Booster."

Seriously, it seems to be a law of nature that rightwing grifters will sell some sort of supplement.

True, he just jumbled a whole bunch of words together and thought they were coherent. Unbelievable.

Well, it's obvious what they believe - you can skirt the laws because they're "pesky" when you're rich, influential, and white, but should somehow have your child taken from you, possibly forever, for a misdemeanor border crossing.

Absolutely disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom