Waters

Warren
Feinstein
Pelosi
Schumer
Klobuchar

11th package found. :smh:

OPA-LOCKA, Florida --
Multiple sources tell ABC News that authorities have now recovered an 11th package as part of the widening investigation into suspected bombs.

Sources said the package was recovered at or near Opa-locka, Florida, and it was addressed to Sen. Cory Booker of New Jersey.

https://abc11.com/suspicious-package-in-fl-addressed-to-sen-booker-sources-say/4559186/

https://www.axios.com/latinos-study...pew-cdc9490d-f1c9-49f2-94fb-1c8d91cbfde4.html

Poll: U.S. Hispanics say their situation has worsened since Trump took office

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that article say they surveyed like 1500 Latin people by telephone or text? It also says that out of the 19 mill that are here, 8 mill of them are "unauthorized" lol. This is why I don't bother to read this propaganda you guys post in here. This is why this is refereed to as an echo chamber. Nobody really disagreeing in here, just a lot of yes men.
What other population do you think all these "unauthorized" immigrants effect more? You think there are enough unskilled labor jobs for American citizens, who already live here, as well as all these "unauthorized" immigrants? And if there isn't, what happens when people cant find a legal way to make money to feed their family?

Everyone knows Trump is trash as a person. So what? A lot of people are. At least all of his trash is on the surface. Rather that than that slime ball Hilary, of that fraud Berny.

Meth thanks for that hat image. I looked, and google images gave me nothing.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but does that article say they surveyed like 1500 Latin people by telephone or text? It also says that out of the 19 mill that are here, 8 mill of them are "unauthorized" lol. This is why I don't bother to read this propaganda you guys post in here. This is why this is refereed to as an echo chamber. Nobody really disagreeing in here, just a lot of yes men.
What other population do you think all these "unauthorized" immigrants effect more? You think there are enough unskilled labor jobs for American citizens, who already live here, as well as all these "unauthorized" immigrants? And if there isn't, what happens when people cant find a legal way to make money to feed their family?

Everyone knows Trump is trash as a person. So what? A lot of people are. At least all of his trash is on the surface. Rather that than that slime ball Hilary, of that fraud Berny.

Meth thanks for that hat image. I looked, and google images gave me nothing.
you been having breakfast powwows with InTheHallWay lately?

You think there are enough unskilled labor jobs for American citizens, who already live here, as well as all these "unauthorized" immigrants? And if there isn't, what happens when people cant find a legal way to make money to feed their family?

but what happened to pulling yourself up by your boot straps? dat american grit will always persevere

Yeah, like yourself.
MI.gif

but what happened to pulling yourself up by your boot straps? dat american grit will always persevere

Can't have you cake and eat it too. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is a lot easier when there are actual jobs available and "unauthorized" immigrants aren't lowering your wages.

The solution to everyone's economic anxiety is more low-paying unskilled labor jobs.

Economic anxiety?! It's people in here complaining about their 401K while its other people out here looking for work. Check your privilege.

Yeah, like yourself.

This guy is hilarious! Mind blowing response.

And that’s okay with you? This is the kind of mentality and standard we should all avoid at all costs.

Also, at least trash can be recycled for other purposes.

I don't get the fantasy standard of a person you expect to run the country. Genuinely good people are super rare. Everybody has their faults and flaws. If the Dems put up a better candidate then slime ball Hilary then we wouldn't even have Trump. If we didn't put that cheap for sale President in office prior for 8 years then we wouldn't have Trump. Make better choices.

To end this off, the level of bigotry in here is on a hundred thousand million.

Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is a lot easier when there are actual jobs available and "unauthorized" immigrants aren't lowering your wages.
you dont say...
"
Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job
Trump’s immigration crackdown is supposed to help U.S. citizens. For California farmers, it’s worsening a desperate labor shortage"
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

"Across the country, there are more jobs available than there are workers looking for them, as the unemployment rate has dropped to a nearly two-decade low."
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/is-america-facing-a-labor-shortage/570649/

you dont see the irony in republicans preaching bootstrap/capitalistic ideology and then asking the government to make it easier for people to do so? but then scoffing at raising minimum wage to a living wage? the whole illegal immigrants are stealing jobs shtick is old and a false narrative.

Last edited:
you dont say...
"
Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job
Trump’s immigration crackdown is supposed to help U.S. citizens. For California farmers, it’s worsening a desperate labor shortage"
http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

"Across the country, there are more jobs available than there are workers looking for them, as the unemployment rate has dropped to a nearly two-decade low."
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2018/09/is-america-facing-a-labor-shortage/570649/

you dont see the irony in republicans preaching bootstrap/capitalistic ideology and then asking the government to make it easier for people to do so? but then scoffing at raising minimum wage to a living wage? the whole illegal immigrants are stealing jobs shtick is old and a false narrative.

OK... So this farm in particular is located in Napa Valley, and this guy is recruiting workers in Stockton. A quick google search shows this is about 100 mile distance. Who is taking $14.50/hr (In California of all places) and traveling 200 miles every day for work? Is this normal there? This is a complex problem and the simple solution of there needs to be more workers isn't it. There could be a growth problem, a technology problem, as well as a staffing problem.

Capitalism is great and you cannot change my mind on that. But I haven't seen republican ask the government do anything but step aside. It's Dems that are constantly asking for Government do do everything, or make government bigger, or give government more power.

Do you believe in supply and demand? Do you believe in competition? If you do, then logic will tell you that the more unskilled labor workers that are looking for jobs then the lower the wages will be because of simple supply and demand. If someone is willing to do work cheaper then that person is driving wages down. That is a fact sir. It's not a "shtick". People offer free work all of the time to get their foot in the door.

Minimum wage shouldn't be raised. If people made better life choices they could survive off of minimum wage.

Back
Top Bottom