***Official Political Discussion Thread***

200.gif

and thats the problem, people want to be intellectually lazy but want to have deeply rooted opinions in things they know nothing about.
This succinctly sums up one of the greatest problems in America. It's like a huge portion of the population was never taught critical thinking skills or to be intellectually curious.

I feel sorry for the kids but this idiot couldn't tell the orange clown was a narcissistic sociopath by his actions and words. :smh:

The white supremacy was just too good to pass up.
If only there were warning signs that this guy was a giant piece of ****.

This succinctly sums up one of the greatest problems in America. It's like a huge portion of the population was never taught critical thinking skills or to be intellectually curious.

yup and its not just white people either, black folks can be just a stubborn. Ive been having a back and forth with a memeber in the umar johnson thread. dude defends umar even after being shown that dude is a liar. cant tell him nothing.

yup and its not just white people either, black folks can be just a stubborn. Ive been having a back and forth with a memeber in the umar johnson thread. dude defends umar even after being shown that dude is a liar. cant tell him nothing.

That brother is lost and enjoys being lost. Don’t waste your time on him. Let him continue to embarrass himself.

That brother is lost and enjoys being lost. Don’t waste your time on him. Let him continue to embarrass himself.

pretty much.

when someone responds with something that amounts too "just because someones a liar doesnt mean they always lie" you know theres no reasoning with them

ninja is another example. I think it's sad 'cause he has potential, but he's too goddamn stubborn to actually learn.

Crickets from the "you better stand for the anthem and respect the military" crowd when their president disrepects the military constantly. :lol:

They don’t give a **** about the military or veterans. They care more about the symbolism and portraying some patriotism wholesome image.

They give Trump pass after pass yet let multiple active and retired military say they aren’t offended my the kneeling and that they understand and the disrespect I’ve seen toward those military they’re supposed to love is shocking. From having their service and rank belittled to being told they only enlisted for the benefits etc.

Ironically most the stand for the flag crowd never served a day in their life just like their clown President.

ninja is another example. I think it's sad 'cause he has potential, but he's too goddamn stubborn to actually learn.
nah, ninja just doesnt want to have to worry about how his choice politics affects other people. its the "i do this because it benefits me" mentality mixed with a bit of the anti liberal disdain from being talked down too.

problem is most people interested in politics past what comes on the news every night, know that not much substance comes from that argument so hes stuck trying to backwards justify points he may or may not even have legit opinions on lol

I will also say that I think dwalk is a smart dude, but he would rather manipulate and obfuscate than have a discussion.

Back
Top Bottom