***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rusty callin Bloomberg Racist... Da guy that made NYC more safer for minorities and single handedly saved da financial sector after 9/11

And created da tech sector outta thin air :lol:

3 term Mayor Bloomberg. :lol:

Championed the Civil Rights violating policy known as stop and frisk.

His hands are smothered in white supremacy

I don't owe this man my obiedence. You forever want black people to give thanks for butter biscuits

Stop & frisk was a extension of Broken windows, which preceded Bloomberg.

Rusty talking white supremacy about a billionaire JEW who's gotten more guns outta da #1 killer of black people than insulin w/ diabetes. :lol:

A white supremacist can be someone of any race

There are white Jewish people, it is a religion

How do you not know basic stuff. Jeez

Secondly, stop and frisk was unconsitutional and target minorities, especially black people. It was a racist policy, and Bloomberg champion it even after the negative attention

Once again, I'm not gonna thank the rich white man for saving black people. Especially regarding stop and frisk

Ninjahood doesn't believe in systemic racism. Good luck convincing him stop and frisk isn't targeting minorities.

And who do you think those cops stop in those areas? On top of that, do you think cops are going to use this ability in strictly these areas? Do you think cops don't see color?
Ninja thinks systemic racism is a fantasy constructed by liberals to pander to black voters. He has also stated "in 2016, nobody thinks of blacks as 2/5ths of a person"
Trying to argue (systemic) racism with Ninja is like arguing with a brick wall.
You can't reason with someone who flat out denies the existence of systemic racism and is dismissive of racism in general.

Last edited:
This whole discussion about safe spaces on Campus, shows me just how much privilege whets the appetite for yet more privilege. The fact that some trans students want a break from explaining themselves to everyone else seems to just piss of every conservative and a whole lot of liberal moderates.

It is also interesting to see intersectionality in action here. We are used to rich white guys, who have their boardrooms and yacht clubs and golf courses, complaining that a downtrodden group controls a corner of a quad or a classroom under the library. What is interesting here is how straight and male and cis-gendered privilege is at work on this issue. Columnist, Johnathan Chait; Comedian, Bill Maher; President of the United States, Barack Obama, all have a negative and glib attitude about gay and trans people, the most marginalized of groups, having a sliver of space whereupon they need not defend their very identity.

We all know that wealthy white guys control all sorts of spaces; but on this issue, straight and poor people, straight and black people and straight women, need to acknowledge that, although marginalized, they have enjoyed exponentially more safe space that gay and trans people ever have.

We need safe spaces because apparently, tolerance and acceptance of LGBTQ people is too much to ask from the mainstream so can we at least let LGBTQ people have a few brief respites from all of our BS?

Safe spaces = Gestapo tactics

You've never been to a black or Dominican Barber shop, you never used a men's locker room at a gym, you never have gone to a Latino or Dominican market, have you always made sure that your friends were male and female, you've never, in your life hung out with with an all male group? You've already used a safe space, you just don't call all male, black or Spanish language centric spaces "safe spaces."

So your idea is to grow up bubble kids who can't take reality? :lol:

No, I'd rather have kids who are tolerant of others instead of saying the sexist, racist, and homophobic BS you spew.

As in if a chick wanted to beef w/ me and she couldn't be talked outta it, id give her a free shot at me as a handicap, after that? Im going straight pretty Toney from da MACK.

Politically neutralizes da "war on women" narrative when Hillary was responsible for helping to silence da rapes accusations against her husband, to preserve political power. Better known as da "bimbo eurruptions".

Whats Hillary done...? Ride Slick Willie's coat tails her whole career....she's literally running a campaign on entitlement of his last name & her vagina

I don't know what reality you live in to think people actually say some of the **** you say to others in person and not get swung on. And frankly there always will be racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. because folks like you think political correctness is BS.

I'm all for tolerance but I'm also for realism.

Parents need to teach their kids respect, but that "safe zone" nonsense is going to set a lot of younger folks up for a huge reality check when they struggle to cope with the fact their sheltered bubble way of thinking was a false reality and doesn't apply in the real world.

There needs to be some type of balance instead of unintentionally doing the youth a disservice.

So your idea is to grow up bubble kids who can't take reality? :lol:

No, I'd rather have kids who are tolerant of others instead of saying the sexist, racist, and homophobic BS you spew.

As in if a chick wanted to beef w/ me and she couldn't be talked outta it, id give her a free shot at me as a handicap, after that? Im going straight pretty Toney from da MACK.

Politically neutralizes da "war on women" narrative when Hillary was responsible for helping to silence da rapes accusations against her husband, to preserve political power. Better known as da "bimbo eurruptions".

Whats Hillary done...? Ride Slick Willie's coat tails her whole career....she's literally running a campaign on entitlement of his last name & her vagina

I don't know what reality you live in to think people actually say some of the **** you say to others in person and not get swung on. And frankly there always will be racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. because folks like you think political correctness is BS.

And what u need, a safe space to be shielded from points of view you disagree with? :rofl: :rofl:

Parents need to teach their kids respect, but that "safe zone" nonsense is going to set a lot of younger folks up for a huge reality check when they struggle to cope with the fact their sheltered bubble way of thinking was a false reality and doesn't apply in the real world.

There needs to be some type of balance instead of unintentionally doing the youth a disservice.

Folks have been in safe spaces before, now that it gets turned into a buzz word it's seen as some new idea.

And people can and have been racist anywhere before this term was created. I got called a "Bruce Lee lookin mother ******" in Chinatown of all places. I have trouble seeing why keeping anyone from racist/sexist/homophobic environments can be problematic. Because going through a racist experience regardless of a safe space is one and the same.

Its called bubble wrapped entitled cry babies that can't take a difference of opinion without crying da "racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe" to silence speech.

Soft paler towel tissue boys & gals who feel threatened when political names are written in chalk at their campus :lol:

Its called bubble wrapped entitled cry babies that can't take a difference of opinion without crying da "racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe" to silence speech.

Soft paler towel tissue boys & gals who feel threatened when political names are written in chalk at their campus :lol:

I don't see how the Republican Party's stance of "Leave America unless you're a straight white male" would make any minority feel welcome.

But because you're republican, difference of opinion should be tolerated...even if it is indirectly (or directly) Inciting violence

Last edited:

I don't see how the Republican Party's stance of "Leave America unless you're a straight white male" would make any minority feel welcome.

Really? Care to point that out on their website? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom