***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Now this is some weird ****
The supposed Russian offering the campaign assistance identified herself as the niece of Russian oligarch Igor Makarova, but that turned out to be false.
The villa was rigged with hidden cameras etc. Both Der Spiegel and the Süddeutsche Zeitung were able to obtain some of the footage and authenticated it but they were unable to assess the source and who was behind a rather sophisticated operation like this. The supposed Russian woman and her confidant made it clear their money came from "illegal dealings" and asked the FPÖ leader to engage in clearly illegal acts in return for campaign assistance.
An attempt by the Russians to see how receptive their targets could be? Some kind of sting operation? Crooked business folks looking for a way in?
The meeting took place in 2017, why leak the footage now?

You can read the full article in English below

https://projekte.sueddeutsche.de/artikel/politik/caught-in-the-trap-e675751/

Excerpts:
757fd11ed3585b297345046bc2e31007.png

25cabebe1f81cb203b90d2b38bb3e5b1.png

e2d4b855889166ab8425f9810912671c.png

73e232ac6306481485294d9e632216b5.png

eed10c834fbe6e0e84e584cb3fd85aaa.png

ffefd9f376887581995ed0744b9ea8e7.png

Last edited:

I'm sorry but this goes for the literal majority of white women in America.

On aggregate, white women are the greatest enablers of the GOP and all of its nefarious evils.

Decade after decade the majority of white women flock to these clowns in national elections with unwavering support.... because of bigotry and white supremacy?

I'm not trying to hear nothing about how 25 men passed the Alabama bill, yall women complicit as hell.

Regarding the Russian cyber intrusions in 2 Florida counties, here's an idea of the type of information they would have had access to.
Common sense dictates the Russians tried whatever they could once they got access, but typically these kind of databases would have different tiers of access.
The type of access could simply be restricted to read-only, with edit/extract options locked behind a different access tier.

This example is based on a large Maryland voter registry file and a separate Maryland voter history file.
The data I am referencing is the type of public voter data states grant access to, which is still a tightly controlled process. It's not like you can just request the data and receive it.
The databases the Russians accessed would be private and contain additional information such as social security numbers etc.

As you can see below, public voter data still contains a lot of personal information, including each person's voter ID, full name, where they live, party registration, where and when they voted in previous elections, which type of voting they used (early voting, mail ballots, ...), which precinct they voted in, ...

Categories of information in the Maryland voter registry file:

Categories of information in a separate Maryland voter history file:
Admittedly I don't know a ton about databases, and I've only used a few types of SQL before.

That Date of Voting variable seems really strange. They use the data type "String" (and honestly I'm only familiar with SQL versions that use varchar to represent strings) and its size is the maximum value of a signed integer.

This dude is a billionaire (allegedly), which means he is worth at least 1000 millions.

WHO GAVE AN 82 YO BILLIONAIRE A 30 YEAR LOAN ON AN 18.5 MILLION HOUSE? :rofl::rofl:

Time value of money. A loan is cheaper when you take cash and invest it at a conservative annual return rate of say 7.5%.

If I’m a billionaire I ain’t paying cash ever for anything.

Now this took me by surprise :wow:

Eh, this is what ultimately led to her suspension/departure from The Blaze network a couple of years ago; they weren't feeling her 'final thoughts' in regards to abortion, and felt her stances wasn't congruent with theirs.

She's still a piece of garbage, nonetheless.

Admittedly I don't know a ton about databases, and I've only used a few types of SQL before.

That Date of Voting variable seems really strange. They use the data type "String" (and honestly I'm only familiar with SQL versions that use varchar to represent strings) and its size is the maximum value of a signed integer.
The data was organized in .txt files. One was between 800mb and 1 GB, the other was between 1 and 1.4 GB.

I transfered the data somewhere in 2018 to a US reporter to further investigate and if necessary provide it to relevant authorities. I believed
We concluded the data was public but that a breach of some kind had to have taken place at some point. The reporter noted how neatly organized it was and that it was catalogued to be easily digestible, implying that is typically not the case in this way. As far as we both know it was authentic. Given the size of the files, to forge the data would have been very hard and would’ve taken an absurd amount of time and work. Our theory was the original source stole the data and formatted it to be easily readable.

Last edited:
Bill sent to governor :
"If Missouri’s HB 126 is signed into law, as expected, it will make it illegal for a woman to get an abortion after the eighth week of pregnancy and provide no exceptions for rape or incest — only for medical emergencies.

The legislation defines a medical emergency as “a condition which, based on reasonable medical judgment, so complicates the medical condition of a pregnant woman as to necessitate the immediate abortion of her pregnancy to avert the death of the pregnant woman or for which a delay will create a serious risk of substantial and irreversible physical impairment of a major bodily function of the pregnant woman.”

Doctors who violate such a law would face a Class B felony, punishable by five to 15 years in prison, as well as suspension or revocation of his or her professional license, according to the bill."

https://www.wired.com/story/heartbeat-bills-get-the-science-of-fetal-heartbeats-all-wrong/

But beyond that, the science here needs a lot of unpacking. First, you have to note the use of the phrase “unborn human individual;” this part of the debate over abortion depends on whether you think a 3- to 4-millimeter-long, partially organized blob of cells is a human individual or not. It also depends on whether you think the government or the person in whom those cells reside gets to make that determination.

From there, the issue is what that “heartbeat” actually is. “At six weeks, the embryo is forming what will eventually develop into mature systems. There’s an immature neurological system, and there’s a very immature cardiovascular system,” says Jennifer Kerns, an ob-gyn at UC San Francisco and director of research in obstetrics and gynecology at Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital.The rhythm specified in the six-week abortion bans, she says, “is a group of cells with electrical activity. That’s what the heartbeat is at that stage of gestation … We are in no way talking about any kind of cardiovascular system.”

Science doesn’t seem to be a strong point of many states’ anti-abortion bills. You might have read about an additional bill Ohio is considering that would ban most birth control and require the surgical reimplantation of ectopic pregnancies, a dangerous-to-the-mother condition in which an embryo implants somewhere other than the uterus. That’s not something scientists know how to do. (“No. Just never. I mean, never. Never ever,” Kerns says. “Ectopic pregnancies are medical emergencies.”)
This is nothing more than putting science at the service of religious ideals.

Eh, this is what ultimately led to her suspension/departure from The Blaze network a couple of years ago; they weren't feeling her 'final thoughts' in regards to abortion, and felt her stances wasn't congruent with theirs.

She's still a piece of garbage, nonetheless.
She agrees with everything they say and do. Either her agreement is a lie or her conclusion is a lie.

Back
Top Bottom