***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The owner suggests his oil tanker was attacked by a flying object on the starboard side, not a mine as the Trump administration claims.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/japanese-oil-tanker-owner-says-us-is-wrong-about-gulf-attack
Japanese Oil Tanker Owner Says U.S. Is Wrong About Gulf Attack
Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out.

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine. “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times. “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.” The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.

The owner suggests his oil tanker was attacked by a flying object on the starboard side, not a mine as the Trump administration claims.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/japanese-oil-tanker-owner-says-us-is-wrong-about-gulf-attack
Japanese Oil Tanker Owner Says U.S. Is Wrong About Gulf Attack
Yutaka Katada, the owner of one of the stricken oil tankers crippled in explosions in the Gulf of Oman on Thursday, says the U.S. is wrong about the way the attack was carried out.

Speaking at a press conference in Tokyo on Friday, he contradicted Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and the U.S. Navy, which released a video that purports to show an Iranian patrol boat removing a limpet mine from the port side of the Kokuka Courageous. Katada said his ship was attacked on the starboard side by a flying object, not by a mine. “It seems that something flew towards them. That created the hole, is the report I’ve received,” Katada said, according to the Financial Times. “It seems there was a high chance they were attacked by a flying object. The impact was well above the water. I don’t think it was a torpedo.” The Japanese ship owner did not say who might be responsible for the attack. Iran has vehemently denied it was involved.
But but..... Iran!!! Lol, I wouldn’t be surprised if the US did the attacks on the tankers

I don't think it's out of the question Iran would do something like this, a potential motive would be to make it clear that the US and others can't guarantee the safety of ships in those straits.
On the other hand it doesn't really make sense to target Japan when clearly Prime Minister Abe was already at the negotiation table, literally as he was in Tehran at the time of the attack.

I think Saudi Arabia, Israel, the US and possibly the UAE have a much stronger motive for this oil tanker attack.

All these false flag conspiracy theorists should be foaming at the mouth over this oil tanker excuse the US is trying to use to set up a war with Iran

But but..... Iran!!! Lol, I wouldn’t be surprised if the US did the attacks on the tankers
Learning from Russians in Ukraine. Remove anything that can tie the attackers to the US and fire away. Under Trump and Co, I can see that happen.

Learning from Russians in Ukraine. Remove anything that can tie the attackers to the US and fire away. Under Trump and Co, I can see that happen.
US is trash. They currently have concentration camps at the boarder. Why would this be beyond their “character”? It’s more than possible imo. Just like you said they want to keep the lie up but it’s not working

220px-Trump_Bring_Back_Death_Penalty_ad_1989.jpg

**** Kim Kardashian,and **** Trump

So all the work activist, think tanks, and progressives put for years, pushing against Republican resistance and the bigots they support all get brushed under the rug for this clout chasing a-hole to look like she is making moves.

Jared Kushner convinced Trump to signed a bill the GOP watered down multiple times because it would play good in the media and all of a sudden Trump is a champion of Civil Rights reform. Not the president that came before him that actually saw the system as unjust but the GOP refused to work with. Nah, a white supremacist piece of **** somehow is the hero in all this.

Kim K is complicit.

Night One: June 26
Cory Booker, senator from New Jersey
Julián Castro, former housing secretary
Bill de Blasio, mayor of New York
John Delaney, former representative from Maryland
Tulsi Gabbard, representative from Hawaii
Jay Inslee, governor of Washington
Amy Klobuchar, senator from Minnesota
Beto O’Rourke, former representative from Texas
Tim Ryan, representative from Ohio
Elizabeth Warren, senator from Massachusetts
---
Night Two: June 27
Michael Bennet, senator from Colorado
Joseph R. Biden Jr., former vice president
Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Ind.
Kirsten Gillibrand, senator from New York
Kamala Harris, senator from California
John Hickenlooper, former governor of Colorado
Bernie Sanders, senator from Vermont
Eric Swalwell, representative from California
Marianne Williamson, self-help author
Andrew Yang, former tech executive

Night two finna be straight buffoonery.

It was a random draw, b.

Hillary handled Bernie's sawft *** with kid gloves. Can't wait for **** to get spicy.

Last edited:
Night One: June 26
Cory Booker, senator from New Jersey
Julián Castro, former housing secretary
Bill de Blasio, mayor of New York
John Delaney, former representative from Maryland
Tulsi Gabbard, representative from Hawaii
Jay Inslee, governor of Washington
Amy Klobuchar, senator from Minnesota
Beto O’Rourke, former representative from Texas
Tim Ryan, representative from Ohio
Elizabeth Warren, senator from Massachusetts
---
Night Two: June 27
Michael Bennet, senator from Colorado
Joseph R. Biden Jr., former vice president
Pete Buttigieg, mayor of South Bend, Ind.
Kirsten Gillibrand, senator from New York
Kamala Harris, senator from California
John Hickenlooper, former governor of Colorado
Bernie Sanders, senator from Vermont
Eric Swalwell, representative from California
Marianne Williamson, self-help author
Andrew Yang, former tech executive

Night two finna be straight buffoonery.
Warren might pull a Kawhi like run with that group

tenor.gif

**** Kim Kardashian,and **** Trump

So all the work activist, think tanks, and progressives put for years, pushing against Republican resistance and the bigots they support all get brushed under the rug for this clout chasing a-hole to look like she is making moves.

Jared Kushner convinced Trump to signed a bill the GOP watered down multiple times because it would play good in the media and all of a sudden Trump is a champion of Civil Rights reform. Not the president that came before him that actually saw the system as unjust but the GOP refused to work with. Nah, a white supremacist piece of **** somehow is the hero in all this.

Kim K is complicit.
Trump supports are firm believers of “you think you’re soooooo smart with all your degrees?!?!???” And “just because you went to college doesn’t mean you’re smarter than me?!?!?!?”

This all makes sense

Warren might pull a Kawhi like run with that group

tenor.gif
Warren might shine but given the group she is in I doubt their will be much attacking of one another. Beto is an good debater and political communicatior so he has a chance to shine. Tulsi is the sucka people gotta watch out for.

Bernie, Yang, and Gillibrand are all petty so the slick talk gonna fly on night two.

But i thought Rusty said blacks didnt like Bernie?
I thought the only blacks supporting him were Cornel West, Big Boi, and Big Mike?
2nd most like?
Sounds good to me.
He doesnt have to be Malcolm X to get votes.

Bernie2020
Oh please, Shut the hell up you liar. :lol: :lol:

I said he didn't have the sufficient support in the black community to win the nomination and that is his doing, his fault. Which is unequivocally true. Right now he does not, and that is because of his own incompetence, ignorance, and entitlement.

Spare me your nonsensical hot takes on the black community too. You have filled this thread up with enough of that BS for the year.

You continuously shower this thread with tone deaf Bernie Bro nonsense. So miss me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom