***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We already know the ugliness in their hearts. They're a lost cause.
I'm more interested in the opinions of those who didn't vote in 2016 and 2018. That's 50% of the electorate the news channels are ignoring because they don't provide the spectacle of the Trump supporter dying on all the hills of the president.

So we should sweep Biden’s long and continually self-replenishing track record of racism under the rug until a more convenient time? We should not have serious debates about the direction of the Democratic Party during the process of a presidential primary? We should simply fall in line behind the candidate leading the first national polls roughly eight months before the first primary?

All in the service of ousting Trump... by electing the Democratic candidate whose politics most closely resemble Trump’s.

Bro you have to see how preposterous your position is, right?

You also have to see how disingenuous it comes off when you’re calling for Bernie’s head for his allusions to his actual participation in civil rights activism and for his desire to build cross-racial working-class solidarity—especially when he has the longest and most consistent track record in support of racial justice of any candidate, right?

“Most closely resemble Trump”?? Can you tell me what current policies or proposals has Biden stated that you feel closely resemble Trump??

I never stated Biden’s record should be swept under the rug. What I have stated is that as of now Biden gives the Democrats the best chance to beat Trump. Beating Trump is all that matters to me for the most part. If it’s not Biden then the polls indicate Warren stands at a good chance to win, who is my second candidate of choice anyway so that definitely works for me.

At the end of the day black people simply are not going to vote for Bernie Sanders. We don’t like him, we don’t know him.........hell we don’t even wanna get to know him. Bernie Sanders is a waste of time, energy, money, and effort champ. Hopefully you realize this sooner rather than later.

“Most closely resemble Trump”?? Can you tell me what current policies or proposals has Biden stated that you feel closely resemble Trump??

I never stated Biden’s record should be swept under the rug. What I have stated is that as of now Biden gives the Democrats the best chance to beat Trump. Beating Trump is all that matters to me for the most part. If it’s not Biden then the polls indicate Warren stands at a good chance to win, who is my second candidate of choice anyway so that definitely works for me.

At the end of the day black people simply are not going to vote for Bernie Sanders. We don’t like him, we don’t know him.........hell we don’t even wanna get to know him. Bernie Sanders is a waste of time, energy, money, and effort champ. Hopefully you realize this sooner rather than later.
Of all the bits/characters in this thread this has got to be the funniest one :lol:

Someone recently mustered the effrontery to try and lobby me using this same logic. They claimed that being called a "racist" constitutes a personal attack and should thus be against our forum rules.

The irony in hearing this from anyone who routinely mocks "safe spaces" and "snowflakes" is off the charts.

Current reading material, in light of the insight it could provide on the parallels between Trump and Nixon, as well as generally brushing up my Watergate knowledge:
4c8dcefda01433a48b93ef5389181ed5.png

Fascinating read so far, I reckon I'll finish it in the next few days already.

Current reading material, in light of the insight it could provide on the parallels between Trump and Nixon, as well as generally brushing up my Watergate knowledge:
4c8dcefda01433a48b93ef5389181ed5.png

Fascinating read so far, I reckon I'll finish it in the next few days already.

It was made into a feature film in 1976.

Back
Top Bottom