***Official Political Discussion Thread***

giphy.gif

C'mon Donny, if you gonna be a buffoon, be a buffoon. Walk it like you talk it, coward.

They traded in their racist protest signs for magat hats

121008064747-ifill-tea-party-protests-story-top.jpg

gallery11_a.jpg

gallery-smalltea5_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

img_8866-780259-400x266.jpg

6a00d8341c5f6253ef0134857d2cc9970c-pi

deportobama.jpg

Tea-party-racist-signs-04-back-to-kenya2.jpg
Brah I was living in College Park, MD when the Tea Party started showing up. When down to the mall and saw a protest up close. The movement was clearly about racism and white nationalism.

Then the media, GOP, and ****ty Dems tried to rationalize it as people worrying about economics.

Brah I was living in College Park, MD when the Tea Party started showing up. When down to the mall and saw a protest up close. The movement was clearly about racism and white nationalism.

Then the media, GOP, and ****ty Dems tried to rationalize it as people worrying about economics.

All you had to do was look at the signs and the people holding them to realize what their movement was all about. Signs I posted were some of the "tame" ones :smh:

All you had to do was look at the signs and the people holding them to realize what their movement was all about. Signs I posted were some of the "tame" ones :smh:
I saw one of an Obama doll being lynched and people joyfully yelling for matches to set that "n-word on fire"

Then I come home to hear folk talking on the news about people are just frustrated with the recovery.

Last edited:

If a man is willing to endure the pain evidenced by his very very bloody sock, as a matter of fact, it’s the bloodiest sock I have EVER seen, to pitch for America’s REAL baseball team the BOSTON WHITE HOODS were I mean RED SOX then imagine what he will do for AMERICA in Arizona. FAKE NEWS like CNN or ESPN might talk about his previous stances and beliefs but that was when ‘MURICA wasnt being led by a true American. We need more people like Curt and more people that share Curt’s views in Congress to stop the invasion. Very pleased!

If a man is willing to endure the pain evidenced by his very very bloody sock, as a matter of fact, it’s the bloodiest sock I have EVER seen, to pitch for America’s REAL baseball team the BOSTON WHITE HOODS were I mean RED SOX then imagine what he will do for AMERICA in Arizona. FAKE NEWS like CNN or ESPN might talk about his previous stances and beliefs but that was when ‘MURICA wasnt being led by a true American. We need more people like Curt and more people that share Curt’s views in Congress to stop the invasion. Very pleased!

The internet isn’t a safe place anymore. Foreign governments have troll armies spreading disinformation and probably scraping your information. I’d be careful what I say online. There’s also some countries I’d probably avoid settling foot in again.

The fear is kinda setting in.

aepps20 aepps20 I’m liking the shirts coal gang put together for Week 1 of NFL. I’m sure they are made in America not like those dingy Chinese made shirts
9D015DAF-CEFC-46E0-9E14-397380F1C7F6.jpeg

Thank you for the kind words. We put a ton of effort into these shirts. We plan to release a fitted to go with da cool greys in the fall. These were made in the coal mines under Manhattan Kansas to nothing but Real American ingenuity went into these gems. #HANDSOMEBOISINDABUILDING

Schilling is a con. Ask residents in Rhode Island what they think of him.

also...

Jimmies are gonna be rustled.

Sent this to one of my boys and he said “If the nfl tries to go woke I am out bruh. All the way out.”

I mean When I worked in mental health services here in NYC before my current job I saw these abuses. Many people literally abused SSDI and Medicaid and free housing when they have never paid into the system. My experience was primarily of people from the Caribbean descent, especially Dominicans. But that’s because a majority of our clientele was from the lower east side. But don’t get me wrong, russians and other Slavic people like Ukrainians and Belarus people abused the **** out of the system too on the Caucasian side. But honestly this is low hanging fruit and we are talking about pennies in the grand scheme of things.
I'm not saying there are not abuses. Depending on how you count them, less than 11% of legal immigrants become a public charge at one point or another in the US. But like you said, that's pennies.

What I think should be the takeaway from that policy change is the fact that if you are a legal immigrant in this country, you most likely are a H1B visa holder or a green card holder, (not a student - F1 Visa - or any other non-immigrant status legally living in the US). As such, you should be worried about even buying a house, investing in the US stock market, or applying for financial aid if going to college because any economic downturn that takes away your job or your ability to fund your studies without the help of government could potentially jeopardize your ability to become a citizen. That is the part that they miss.

Sent this to one of my boys and he said “If the nfl tries to go woke I am out bruh. All the way out.”

:lol: A lot of folks gonna be tight.

Honestly, I think a lot of this has to do with football's declining popularity and the rise of the NBA. And the latter, is a 100000% forward-thinking league. Yes, the NFL has higher revenue numbers....but let's check back on that in about 10 years. I wouldn't be shocked at all if the NBA outearns the NFL. The way things are trending, I'd have to think it's a strong possibility.

Back
Top Bottom