***Official Political Discussion Thread***

US Release Date: December 20, 2019
Starring: Margot Robbie, Charlize Theron, Nicole Kidman
Directed By: Jay Roach
Synopsis: A few women decide to take on Fox News boss Roger Ailes and the toxic male culture he presided over at the network.

I always suspected Dapper Don was a GOD and this just confirms it.

I think libs will actually take solace in this info. They never had a chance, or a clue.

Bend the knee and behold his awesome powers and grace!!! The End Times are near! We sacrifice our coal to you, oh Great and Glorious Donald! Blow the 7 orange trumpets and relax your sphincter. Feel the greatness!!! It's not too late to get on the Trump Train. It's going straight to Mount Olympus so that DonGod can join the other gods.

WOW

I divorced myself from this thread, because I really couldn't keep up the amount of ****ery from the so-called leader of the free world and now being a Dane, I have to deal with my moms calling me up, riling me up about Trump buying Greenland? I've told my mom, I'm done with this fat-*** dweeb, but who she call, every time ****-O appears on the evening news?

Spoiler: Me, that's who!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-eight-jail-officials-knew-jeffrey-epstein-was-not-to-be-left-alone-in-cell/2019/08/21/28cefc8e-c437-11e9-9986-1fb3e4397be4_story.html?tidr=a_breakingnews&hpid=hp_no-name_hp-breaking-news:tongue:age/breaking-news-bar (Lengthy article)
At least eight jail officials knew Jeffrey Epstein was not to be left alone in cell
At least eight Bureau of Prisons staffers knew that strict instructions had been given not to leave multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alone in his cell, yet the order was apparently ignored in the 24 hours leading up to his death, according to people familiar with the matter.

The fact that so many prison officials were aware of the directive — not just low-level correctional officers, but supervisors and managers — has alarmed investigators assessing what so far appears to be a stunning failure to follow instructions, these people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing investigations. They declined to identify the eight.

Investigators suspect that at least some of these individuals also knew Epstein had been left alone in a cell before he died, and they are working to determine the extent of such knowledge, these people said, cautioning that the apparent disregard for the instruction does not necessarily mean there was criminal conduct. The explanation, they said, could be simpler and sadder — bureaucratic incompetence spanning multiple individuals and ranks within the organization.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/at-least-eight-jail-officials-knew-jeffrey-epstein-was-not-to-be-left-alone-in-cell/2019/08/21/28cefc8e-c437-11e9-9986-1fb3e4397be4_story.html?tidr=a_breakingnews&hpid=hp_no-name_hp-breaking-news:tongue:age/breaking-news-bar (Lengthy article)
At least eight jail officials knew Jeffrey Epstein was not to be left alone in cell
At least eight Bureau of Prisons staffers knew that strict instructions had been given not to leave multimillionaire sex offender Jeffrey Epstein alone in his cell, yet the order was apparently ignored in the 24 hours leading up to his death, according to people familiar with the matter.

The fact that so many prison officials were aware of the directive — not just low-level correctional officers, but supervisors and managers — has alarmed investigators assessing what so far appears to be a stunning failure to follow instructions, these people said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to discuss ongoing investigations. They declined to identify the eight.

Investigators suspect that at least some of these individuals also knew Epstein had been left alone in a cell before he died, and they are working to determine the extent of such knowledge, these people said, cautioning that the apparent disregard for the instruction does not necessarily mean there was criminal conduct. The explanation, they said, could be simpler and sadder — bureaucratic incompetence spanning multiple individuals and ranks within the organization.

Those damned clintons. Know how to influence everyone.

I'm taking on china, and I am winning. No other president has had the freakin' balls to do what I did, and you fake news people wont give me credit. You the media are fake news, and china has been selling the american freakin' people fake goods for years. Nobody could do this but me. I did it, and you should be grateful. I hear that they are about to erect a statue of me in the hall down the block away from the other presidents, because I am too popular to be near them. They say that too many people would be lined up to look at it. Maybe they will erect it? Maybe they wont. We'll see. Let's see after china comes to the table for a new deal.

Back
Top Bottom