***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So removal from office is now the bar we need to worry about

Yesterday it was political theater, and whether or not something is a flop.

:lol: :lol:

upload_2019-9-26_11-10-23.gif

So removal from office is now the bar we need to worry about

Yesterday it was political theater, and whether or not something is a flop.

:lol: :lol:

Is that not the goal of impeachment? Didn’t Nancy Pelosi start an impeachment inquiry?

Seems like the removal from office bar is what Pelosi and Schiff are advancing... not me.

I'm sure the wind has a very good explanation for the president asking Zelensky to undermine the finding that Russian GRU officers were responsible for the DNC hack.
Those poor GRU officers unrightfully indicted by the Special Counsel, blamed by US intel agencies, blamed by the Republican House Intel majority, blamed by the Republican Senate Intel majority, ...

Thankfully president Trump is standing up to try and help out poor Russia. They don't deserve to be blamed for the crime they committed.

Last edited:
Surprised at how well composed this whistleblower complaint is. It reads almost like an affidavit filing.
Plenty of other witnesses identified and we know the IC Inspector General interviewed at least several of those other witnesses to corroborate the whistleblower complaint.

Over the course of the interviews Thursday morning, Giuliani complained about his treatment relative to the whistleblower.

"I should be as sympathetic as a whistleblower. I did my job and now all these people are torturing me," he said.

He also said he had more text messages, five or six, that indicate the State Department was encouraging his work in Ukraine.

"I'm going to use them to protect myself if and when I need them," Giuliani said.

tenor.gif

Now that Trump allegedly cares about potential crimes related to Ukraine, I'm sure he has already fired Giuliani and is pushing for a criminal investigation into Giuliani's unregistered foreign lobbying.
Unless of course, he doesn't care.

Here is Giuliani's own client admitting Giuliani illegally lobbied for Ukraine in 2017. At no point has Giuliani registered under FARA. His own client openly states Giuliani committed a crime and yet, not a word from Trump. I wonder why?
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/09/us/politics/giuliani-ukraine-trump.html
56b9d4755547a5947a3db3d88ab3866a.png

Back
Top Bottom