***Official Political Discussion Thread***

We need to do something for the Kurds like we did for Hmong people after ‘nam.

But they probably don’t want to leave their land and our racist government doesn’t care and damn sure wouldn’t let them come here. They’ll just let them help us and get destroyed after.

With them adding the avys to the @ system, I had to do a double take on who really posted this
dead.png

Ohhhh they are def doing something to Montana. It’s getting gentrified to hell if you can call it that...

Nebraska sucks except Lincoln is cool.
Montana is not being gentrified, it is just lilly white. No one is getting displaced.

It is a beautiful state though. I'll give it that.

never been to Lincoln, just drove through Nebraska. Them wide open corn field turned me off. They go on for ****ing forever.

Last edited:
With all this talk about how America can strike back against China, in a none military way, I think maybe a trade deal could work.

One we negotiate other countries in the region but leaves China out. Isolate them and force them to adhere to certain rules or standards if they every want to get into the trade pact.

I wonder why no one ever thought of that, oh yeah, that's right, Obama did. It was called the TPP.

Like I said before, the economic case for it was weak, but the geopolitical case was good.

China is showing the world how they got them by the balls, because the world can't coordinate a response.

Last edited:
never been to Lincoln, just drove through Nebraska. Them wide open corn field turned me off. They go on for ****ing forever.
The drive through Wyoming, Iowa, and Nebraska made me feel driver's fatigue for the first time in my life. Smh.

Even saw a guy fall asleep at the wheel, woke up, swerved and accelerated off the road and down a hill.

Trump is refusing to withdraw the diplomatic immunity for a US official who fled the UK after fatally running someone over while driving on the wrong side of the road.
In public remarks today, he described the situation as a tragedy but also appeared to sympathize with the killer.
He also rebuffed PM Johnson’s request to waive the perpetrator’s diplomatic immunity, suggesting instead for the family of the victims to meet the perpetrator for some healing.

'Those are the opposite roads. That can happen,' Trump said. 'I won't say it ever happened to me, but it did. When you get used to driving on our system and you're all of a sudden on the other system, where you're driving, it happens. You have to be careful.'

FAM! I thought that Trump quote was satire! :lol::wow:

I read something yesterday that Bill Barr was heading to Manhattan offices. Apparently, these two were set to testify today and tomorrow. And if they didn’t show, then subpoenaed. The theory is going that Barr gave the call to arrest....which will block them from giving a deposition and testifying on Trump/Giuliani?

Back
Top Bottom