***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rudy is on fire today
full

Rudy use to be a respected Ex-Mayor of NYC
Who at worse was ignored like a kooky uncle by the media...... now legit he might go to jail and be the fall guy for all this ****, or turn state evidence.

I love it. Having their legacy ruined while they are living couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.

Relevant:
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...pressed-tillerson-to-intervene-in-zarrab-case
Trump Repeatedly Pressed Tillerson to Intervene in Zarrab Case
President Donald Trump repeatedly pressed then-Secretary of State Rex Tillerson for help getting a criminal case dropped against a client of Rudy Giuliani, long after the top U.S. diplomat made clear he felt the idea was inappropriate, said two people familiar with the matter.

Excerpt:
67702abd37f5c26679f520ba8a01615f.png

Warren is going to have to figure the healthcare topic out if she wants this nomination... and this is coming from someone who's riding with Warren right now.

Automation is a big issue for the future, but right now companies are all about outsourcing and making their employees do more work for less money with fewer resources.

I'm on a project right now where one of the people went on vacation. These managers tried to tell me I had to pick up the slack, and we don't even perform the same function.

Back
Top Bottom