***Official Political Discussion Thread***

tenor.gif

I could be wrong but I feel like 99.9 of the people who are Democrats in this thread would vote for him if he won the nomination. The problem is there is no reciprocity.
With all due respect, what is the basis for your second statement here?

This why I can't stand the DEMs. They sit by time after time and allow the GOP do pull these insane stunts, knowing full well if they ever attempted half of what the GOP clowns do they'd feel their full wrath. When are they going to grow some balls and man the **** up?

They're storming into a session they don't even have clearnace to attend demanding entry, while carrying their phones with them which poses a potential security breach. You mean the Dems couldn't do anything to stop them or have them removed? I get their pandering to their base and doing this as a stunt, but c'mon man, :smh:

Nah, HRC called her a Russian asset and the liberals don't like her so she must be one!! What does that mean? We have no actual idea, but the important thing is we just don't like her!!!

maybe Hillary was trying to drive Bernie supporters to Tulsi? appears to be working

I assumed Hillary was using the term “asset” the way it's used in the intelligence community. You don’t need to be a willing participant; being a useful idiot is enough to be considered an “asset” in that world

the problem with Gabbard as a useful idiot/asset is her antiwar stance is an outgrowth of her anti-Muslim bigotry, and that could draw as many Republican vs Democrat votes in a third-party run

This why I can't stand the DEMs. They sit by time after time and allow the GOP do pull these insane stunts, knowing full well if they ever attempted half of what the GOP clowns do they'd feel their full wrath. When are they going to grow some balls and man the **** up?

They're storming into a session they don't even have clearnace to attend demanding entry, while carrying their phones with them which poses a potential security breach. You mean the Dems couldn't do anything to stop them or have them removed? I get their pandering to their base and doing this as a stunt, but c'mon man, :smh:
The Dems are asking authorities to remove them. The authorities are trying to negotiate a peaceful end to things.

Like what do people want, for the Dems (including some women) and out numbered, to physically fight them?

Nah, HRC called her a Russian asset and the liberals don't like her so she must be one!! What does that mean? We have no actual idea, but the important thing is we just don't like her!!!
:lol: :lol:

You gotta do better than this famb. Your joking jab is not gonna hit it is so off base.

maybe Hillary was trying to drive Bernie supporters to Tulsi? appears to be working

I assumed Hillary was using the term “asset” the way it's used in the intelligence community. You don’t need to be a willing participant; being a useful idiot is enough to be considered an “asset” in that world

the problem with Gabbard as a useful idiot/asset is her antiwar stance is an outgrowth of her anti-Muslim bigotry, and that could draw as many Republican vs Democrat votes in a third-party run
What do you mean "drive Bernie supporters to Tulsi," exactly? I don't even know anyone that likes her :lol:

On the other hand, you could say "Maybe Hillary is a Russian asset because by saying this she's lobbing a live grenade into the middle of the Democratic primary." And this was one of my original points—that "asset" when used in this sense is in the eye of the beholder and isn't a particularly useful concept for having these discussions.

I don't disagree about Gabbard's Islamophobia. So, again, I'm not taking up for her, I'm trying to point out problems with undercurrents shaping our political discourse.

:lol: :lol:

You gotta do better than this famb. Your joking jab is not gonna hit it is so off base.
I mean, the one I quoted wasn't funny and that was the second time dude said it in two days. So the bar is pretty low here :lol:

But feel free to one-up me here also...

I mean, the one I quoted wasn't funny and that was the second time dude said it in two days. So the bar is pretty low here :lol:

But feel free to one-up me here also...
I would, but I have submitted my joke to my local DSA chapter for clearance and removal of any anti-Bernie content first.

They told me they will get back to me in 13-64 business days, will keep you posted.

I'm not asking for them to do it themselves, but to show that they're not to be ****ed with. Do you think there would be a negotiation if the shoe was on the other foot? Do you think the GOP would be a decibel above silent under those circumstances? They would raise holy hell. That's what I'm talking about.

I would, but I have submitted my joke to my local DSA chapter for clearance and removal of any anti-Bernie content first.

They told me they will get back to me in 13-64 business days, will keep you posted.
Wait, I thought you were making a joke to slam Bernie haters. Those are fast-tracked fam.

I just submitted my authorization for you via DSA. You’ve got the green light.

The Dems are asking authorities to remove them. The authorities are trying to negotiate a peaceful end to things.

Like what do people want, for the Dems (including some women) and out numbered, to physically fight them?

At least make a scene and shout at them how stupid/illegal/dangerous this BS stunt is. Especially since they won’t see any repercussions from fellow GOP eff it throw the mud back.

Edit: also since were already in the darkest timeline...YOLO

Wild that this needs to be explained to people with strong opinions on the topic. :lol: :smh:

I'm not asking for them to do it themselves, but to show that they're not to be ****ed with. Do you think there would be a negotiation if the shoe was on the other foot? Do you think the GOP would be a decibel above silent under those circumstances? They would raise holy hell. That's what I'm talking about.
They are trying to get this handled without **** going even more left.

If they set it off, the hearing is cancelled, and then the GOP really win with this stunt.

Back
Top Bottom