***Official Political Discussion Thread***

There was a scheduled announcement of an investigation you idiot jim. it was canceled after the story broke and the whistle blower came forward. hate this dude

There was a scheduled announcement of an investigation you idiot jim. it was canceled after the story broke and the whistle blower came forward. hate this dude
I don't know why every single Dem doesn't repeat that fact again and again. It is one of the most important factors.

The WH lifted the hold on the aid after they knew they got caught and just days after Sondland got the commitment from Zelensky that he would make the public statement.
This was not some sudden act of good will. The WH Counsel's office had fully reviewed the content of the whistleblower complaint prior to that decision, and they naturally would have expected the content to surface soon. When Sondland told Bill Taylor that he got the commitment from Zelensky, the hold was lifted just a few days later.

Hill accuses Sondland and Volker of perjury, rightfully says it is not credible by any means that they both claimed to have no idea that Burisma had anything to do with Biden.

WjlormO.gif

Could someone with knowledge of British politics please example to me how the Conversatives still have a chance of winning the election by that much.

Is Labour that useless?

I finally found out that the Mister Chairman clown is Conaway from Texas. What an IDIOT.

Back
Top Bottom