***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Not to defend Harris' actions was a prosecutor, but it wild to me people cite that as the disqualifying factor for not supporting her.

She locked up black people is somehow chanting as the thing they have against her, yet seemingly dudes like Bernie and Biden are seeing little to know political blowback for supporting a bill that help get a ton more black people locked up.

Harris lack of political skill is gonna let everyone off the hook at confronting the sexism and racism that worked against her.

The race is now just between four recently woke white people, three of them over 70, and the young one is sorta a scammer. Jah help us. :lol: :lol:

Last edited:
I think it’s disgusting that Kamala said she’s not and wouldn’t do anything for black people. So with that in mind I say good riddance.
That was not the essence of her answer or position as a whole. Anyway she has a policy platform where she spelled out tons of programs that would help the black community. You are trying to hide behind one interpretation of an answer to a question to act like your beef with her is tied to helping that black community. If that WERE the reason, all you are making yourself look now is low information for pointing to a answer to a question and not looking at her entire platform.

Your previous post and the first sentence of your last post gives away your real issue. Some ridiculous beef your have with her because she didn't marry a black man. That is seemingly the real right your feel she is denies the black community. Denying black men their right to her body and companionship.

Yet you have much less shade for Biden , a dude that has done more foul **** and whose policy proposals as much less robust when it comes to helping black communities.

Famb, no one is buying it. You could have just celebrated her falling out and made the simple joke, instead you wanted to be extra with some disgusting ****.

You were not content with the low hanging fruit so you pick up some from the ground.

Last edited:
To be serious, I think Kamala would be better suited being a long serving senator as compared to running for president. It didn't help that her campaign had internal breakdowns prior to her drop out also.

That was not the essence of her answer or position as a whole. Anyway she has a policy platform where she spelled out tons of programs that would help the black community. You are trying to hide behind one interpretation of an answer to a question to act like your beef with her is tied to helping that black community. If that WERE the reason, all you are making yourself look now is low information for pointing to a answer to a question and not looking at her entire platform.

Your previous post and the first sentence of your last post gives away your real issue. Some ridiculous beef your have with her because she didn't marry a black man. That is seemingly the real right your feel she is denies the black community. Denying black men their right to her body and companionship.

Yet you have much less shade for Biden , a dude that has done more foul **** and whose policy proposals as much less robust when it comes to helping black communities.

Famb, no one is buying it. You could have just celebrated her falling out and made the simple joke, instead you wanted to be extra with some disgusting ****.

You were not content with the low hanging fruit so you pick up some from the ground.

I didn’t even mention her having a white husband but if that reply of yours makes you feel better have at it champ. The fact of that matter is Kamala is out of the race, both you and her can go cry about it.

I didn’t even mention her having a white husband but if that reply of yours makes you feel better have at it champ. The fact of that matter is Kamala is out of the race, both you and her can go cry about it.
Brah we can all read your previous post where you called her fake black for having a white husband. Spare us

You can run your mouth and spin all kinds of tales, no one is buying your nonsense

10-42 Officer Harris

7361_1.jpg

Clowns like Yang, Gabbard, Steyer, and Bloomberg still have life.

But candidates like Booker, Harris, and Castro are all getting moved out the paint early.

This is where my real frustration with my fellow Dems rest. I can wrap my head around the Biden or Bernie support. But the fact so much trash can be tolerated while serious progressive candidates are dismissed is depressing.

Even with Beto vs. Pete. Both are jars of political Mayo but it was clear to me from the jump that Beto was the sincere but naive one, that genuinely seem to be learning from the experience. Where as Pete while somewhat sincere is mainly a diet scammer trying to further his political career.

Last edited:
Brah we can all read your previous post where you called her fake black for having a white husband. Spare us

You can run your mouth and spin all kinds of tales, no one is buying your nonsense

Point out TODAY where I said she’s not black because she has a white husband.

Not to defend Harris' actions was a prosecutor, but it wild to me people cite that as the disqualifying factor for not supporting her.

She locked up black people is somehow chanting as the thing they have against her, yet seemingly dudes like Bernie and Biden are seeing little to know political blowback for supporting a bill that help get a ton more black people locked up.

Harris lack of political skill is gonna let everyone off the hook at confronting the sexism and racism that worked against her.

The race is now just between four recently woke white people, three of them over 70, and the young one is sorta a scammer. Jah help us. :lol: :lol:

**** wild man. It be your own people. The disinformation on her ran rampant. And people bought it up. Did no research and just buried their heads. It’s still anybody over trump. But shorty got a raw deal.

Kamala Harris ran a terrible campaign, is horrible at marketing herself, but I still think she got a raw deal.

So many piece of **** Bernie Bros are celebrating right now.

It wasn’t marketing, it was substance and alternatives available to the constituencies that

Older Black voters are very risk averse and they are going with an old, white guy who is closely associated with the Obama administration.

younger black voters were not falling for Kamala’s cultural signifiers. Her record got examined and it was bad so that group is going in several directions with a good chunk of that group going with Bernie because his agenda aligns with their material interests.

PMC whites, who were critical for Obama’s coalition, are now on board with Buttigieg or Warren. The Harvard brand is huge with that group.

She had no major co statue Vu this time around and the consolation prize will be getting to be a senator from California for decades.

As far as us Bernie Bros are concerned, the schadenfreude is real but it might hurt Bernie in the primary. The more non Bernie’s in the race, the better Bernie’s chances.

We are encourage about one thing. The leftist style of calling everyone, whose job involves disciplining workers, a “cop” was something that we thought would never catch on with normies. We were pleasantly surprised that a bunch of normies have extended the label of “cop” to the DA’s office and to AGs. Next step will be getting normies calling management consultants “cops.”

Point out TODAY where I said she’s not black because she has a white husband.
Is this really your defense?

People can't hold you to account or consider your previous comments?

Famb, no one is buying this, "I called her that because of another reason, not the reason I have given multiple times before" defense.

It wasn’t marketing, it was substance and alternatives available to the constituencies that

Older Black voters are very risk averse and they are going with an old, white guy who is closely associated with the Obama administration.

younger black voters were not falling for Kamala’s cultural signifiers. Her record got examined and it was bad so that group is going in several directions with a good chunk of that group going with Bernie because his agenda aligns with their material interests.

PMC whites, who were critical for Obama’s coalition, are now on board with Buttigieg or Warren. The Harvard brand is huge with that group.

She had no major co statue Vu this time around and the consolation prize will be getting to be a senator from California for decades.

As far as us Bernie Bros are concerned, the schadenfreude is real but it might hurt Bernie in the primary. The more non Bernie’s in the race, the better Bernie’s chances.

We are encourage about one thing. The leftist style of calling everyone, whose job involves disciplining workers, a “cop” was something that we thought would never catch on with normies. We were pleasantly surprised that a bunch of normies have extended the label of “cop” to the DA’s office and to AGs. Next step will be getting normies calling management consultants “cops.”
Dude your *** called her a white supremacists for **** she didn't even believe. And ran from applying your logic to your preferred candidate.

So to be honest, **** your *** too when it comes to Harris

Only deuce king deuce king topped you with the nonsense

And it is laughable to me that the Bernie Coalition wanted to purity test on criminal justice record. How convenient.

Funny enough it reminds me of a convo in the SAS thread

:smh: @ Talking like that in front of "them." I agree, stay on code man
100%. Totally disrespectful and uncalled for on T.O.’s part. Not to mention he’s on SAS show that he highlights.
ur disrespectful in front of "THEM"
on this board all the time
or is that different???
(when i say "disrespectful" im using it to make a point
i dont consider it that disrespectful but u get where im tryna go)

I was one of the first people in here saying folk should not vote for Harris. But I am seriously pissed off at all the bad faith nonsense she had to deal with.

A black woman finally has a chance of being president and everyone seems cool with all the no sense that got thrown at her.

I would hate for Mayo Pete to win, but if he does I will definitely take pleasure at laughing in all the faces of Biden and Bernie supporters.

Back
Top Bottom