***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Rockdeep's ability to continue to scam people also showed us where America was headed long before Trump. From Mixed Nation video to threatening to put people away with the yappa, we were warned.

Elections have consequences Vol. 46828248168546106824301

Meh.

Everything has consequences - including court cases.

Last line of the article:

...."The Supreme Court has declined to take up other cases challenging ultrasound laws, and lower courts have struck down ultrasound laws challenged in other states. "

Last edited:
The educational system was never designed to benefit the South and Midwest, nor any other region for that matter

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H. L. Mencken

I am staring to think Bernie will win the primary, or at least has a very very good chance. Maybe equal to Biden now. Since the dynamics of the race has shifted.

Biden just too much of a clown not to implode somewhat, and if he loses his black voters bay any reasonable margin he as little path to victory. I don't think he will but I think that if Bernie performs better than him early, it could be problems for Biden.

If Biden starts to implode or Bernie wins early, as Biden's older white moderates will go to Bernie, and because Biden is so strong with Southern black voters, he help Bernie by denying another challengers delegates. While Biden himself will not have enough. Basically letting Bernie off the hook for his piss poor performance with Southern African voters, just like Prime hoped would happen.

So I think Bernie, unlike a few weeks ago, has a path.

I rather he not be the nominee because he is kinda a clown and he is supported by a ton of hyperbolic buffoons, but I would happily take Prime over Biden.

Can't wait for the coalition of *******s that made bad faith attacks for years on any and everyone that dear say anything about Prime, pivot to talk about "unity" in the party. :lol: :lol:

No way is the Democratic Party going to chose someone who threatens the big donors pockets in any real way.

Sanders and Warren are never going to get the nomination.

D-Party is gonna go with Biden.

No way is the Democratic Party going to chose someone who threatens the big donors pockets in any real way.

Sanders and Warren are never going to get the nomination.

D-Party is gonna go with Biden.
Nowadays, primary voters decide the nominee not party insiders.

Not wanting someone and having the power to stop them are two different things.

Also, a Warren and Sanders presidency, in practice, will not threaten the pockets of their pockets above what a candidate more in line with the mainstream of the party.

Last edited:
Bernie's support is hard-capped. It won't really drop, but won't really go up either.
He is the 2nd choice for a lot of Biden voters. Remember, a ton of white people with regressive racial views like Bernie because he doesn't play "identity" politics.

So if Biden implodes, Bernard got the most to gain.

Doug Collins is just saying a lot of nonsense really fast and loud

source.gif

"On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last, and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron."

“No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have searched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.”

H. L. Mencken

:rofl::evil:

Back
Top Bottom