***Official Political Discussion Thread***

if Biden wins the nomination, he is gonna get washed like dirty dishes.

:rofl:

Mayo Pete, Liz, Bloomberg, Bern, DWalk, Ninjahood, IATT, Belgium... anybody but joe

You must not be looking at the polls champ. As of right now Biden truly does have the best shot to not only win the nomination but to beat Trump as well.

Some of you dudes need to get rid of your personal basis and look around at the truth. More importantly folks with these wild fantasies of Bernie and Yang. I remember at a point in time it was Kamala Harris and Corey Booker...........we see how that worked out.

Sorry if already posted.

dwalk31 dwalk31 right now

1579142276784.gif

Question for all of you. What do you guys make of these texts Hyde sent to Parnas?
For context, by this point Hyde already provided detailed updates to Parnas about Yovanovitch’s movements, indicating both general surveillance of her activities and the knowledge of when her phone and laptop were on or off.
Before the following texts, Hyde had referred to “security forces” in Ukraine. That seems to be the “they” Hyde refers to in this text.

The reason I’m asking is because to me this almost sounds like he’s talking about possibly ordering a hit, especially due to the ominous “guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money...”
What could “security forces” provide that helps get rid of Yovanovitch?
a7fa82ace85d5fd86c4cadccbd690950.png

Question for all of you. What do you guys make of these texts Hyde sent to Parnas?
For context, by this point Hyde already provided detailed updates to Parnas about Yovanovitch’s movements, indicating both general surveillance of her activities and the knowledge of when her phone and laptop were on or off.
Before the following texts, Hyde had referred to “security forces” in Ukraine. That seems to be the “they” Hyde refers to in this text.

The reason I’m asking is because to me this almost sounds like he’s talking about possibly ordering a hit, especially due to the ominous “guess you can do anything in the Ukraine with money...”
What could “security forces” provide that helps get rid of Yovanovitch?
a7fa82ace85d5fd86c4cadccbd690950.png

I think they got really trying to touch her. This is in the midst of this....

Like some of us have been saying....SAME PLAYBOOK. Trump used this playbook with Pro trump FBI field office and Toesing, Digenova and GULIANI in the 2016 election....when they tricked Comey into announcing re-opening am investigation into Hilary days before the election that many say “swung it”.

This was Trump and them trying this again with the same players in a different country. Just get a credible force to announce an investigation...muddy the waters...run disinformation and run it through Fox News and right wing media.

This was Trump and them trying this again with the same players in a different country. Just get a credible force to announce an investigation...muddy the waters...run disinformation and run it through Fox News and right wing media.
people talk all this muddy the watters
disinformation ****
but only a idiot
thought he was really qualified
and would legit help this country
only an idiot

Back
Top Bottom