***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I’ve seen my own guts bruh, I’m not scared of a little wuhan China virus lib hoax.

tenor.gif

ain't that the damn truth!

and i got your back, comrade. every one of those 10 times, I want you to cough in my face. we're in this together. Drew Brees too.

I’ve seen my own guts bruh, I’m not scared of a little wuhan China virus lib hoax.

Now that makes your statement earlier baseless if you think it doesn't exist. So what you said isn't even impressive if you think it's a hoax. It's only impressive if it's something your bragging about getting is deemed as a risk.

Now I now who you are, thanks.

that’s the spirits, we don’t need this politically correct, special snowflake virus named after what the damn virus looks like.
i heard this virus dies in the presence of alcohol (sawft). it will die after just a couple days on its own without a libbie to host it (what a welfare queen!). even more sad, this virus is lazy as hell -- it only travels up to 6 feet.

this virus is obviously a lib.

i heard this virus dies in the presence of alcohol (sawft). it will die after just a couple days on its own without a libbie to host it (what a welfare queen!). even more sad, this virus is lazy as hell -- it only travels up to 6 feet.

this virus is obviously a lib.

I am pretty sure the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from it are not a "lib"

I am pretty sure the hundreds of thousands of people who have died from it are not a "lib"
Nobody is immune to the libbie scourge. The only immunity is conferred by the black lung, which has to be EARNED in the coal mines, not through some "vaccine" so that billy gates can secretly install Internet Explorer in our veins.

we are a part of Coal Gang, a group of REAL Americans who dedicate our lives to mining coal and kicking libbie ***

Nobody is immune to the libbie scourge. The only immunity is conferred by the black lung, which has to be EARNED in the coal mines.

we are a part of Coal Gang, a group of REAL Americans

Got it. My mistake. Down with that individual as well(Im anti-trump too).

The fired IG’s testimony regarding Pompeo’s loyalist Brian Bulatao directly contradicts statements in a letter that Bulatao previously sent to Congress.

Steve King losing has Donald Trump shook. Rethinking his strategy. Look at who retweeted this:

Screen Shot 2020-06-03 at 9.48.02 PM.png

:rofl:

He also RT'd the NYT editorial by Tom Cotton. A few hours earlier he had posted this:

I’ll pick Cotton, to run in 2024 and continue the legacy of our current president, a man who says what’s ON HIS MIND!

Back
Top Bottom