***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Joined Jun 28, 2004
bEyOnD fOoTbAlL tHo:rofl:
Drew Brees needs to keep saying what’s on his

May sees biggest jobs increase ever of 2.5 million as economy starts to recover from coronavirus

Our President is doing a great job as always, he’s not making excuses. Still though, those numbers are not as spectacular as they seem. A number of smart white men did the analytics and a lot of those jobs are temporary gigs created by

NT BEING DOWN WAS A WARNING SHOT TO LIBERALS, LIBS, LIBBIES, SOY BOIS, 🤡 DUDES AND SJWS that COME NOVEMBER IT'S MY TURN.
This website is a millennial and couldn't handle all the people who speak their minds in this thread. This sawft site needed to go away to its safe space for a while.

Methodical Management

Staff member
Co-Founder
Joined Dec 8, 1999
Was this a planned down time?
No, it was not. There's a full statement available here, along with information about our community fundraiser for bailproject.org: https://niketalk.com/threads/sooooo-we-gone-talk-about-what-just-happened.690194/post-33191137

Going back to the Wrestling Thread. Nice interactions with some of you.
I know it's possible to banish someone from a thread, but we may need to add the ability to banish someone to a thread.

whywesteppin

Supporter
Joined Mar 27, 2004
Apparently the non-political world just discovered Lindsey Graham is gay
Yes but could anyone have predicted he goes by Lady G? Just when I thought Graham Crackers couldn't get any worse, he goes and does something like this....

AND TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!

HandmadeDeficientGallowaycow-size_restricted.gif

Lady G is clever af. This is why the Trump Train will never be stopped! Drag queens spend entire careers trying to think of names this good and Graham Crackers is out here on these DC streets forgetting better names than they ever thought of.

I hear TNA is hiring

formerly xxhu5sl1npnoyxx
Joined Sep 10, 2002
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now