***Official Political Discussion Thread***

32m7abl7zhe51.jpg

this is fundamentally why I don’t jive with “conservatives”. And this gives a very clear picture of how they view working class America and why trickle down economics doesn’t work. Why is the assumption that people are willing to give up future income stability for a TEMPORARY benefit? You aren’t paying peoples to stay home. You’re protecting working class citizens from the virus our government failed to contain. This is no different than the farm bail out. Why can repubs recognize the fall out of their actions when it comes to farming but not here?

Fits in very well with their “pro life unless I have to pay for it” stance. Considering further from corporate standpoint you can really see that “maximize profit” is the lifeblood of capitalism.

to the point that they won’t even give you money to spend unless they feel you’ve earned it enough to give it back to them.

economic anxiety is gonna look different in the coming months.

bruh

54D4FC81-A248-479A-ACFA-056BB5C32498.jpeg

there’s apparently a right wing version of The Onion now lol
:rofl: Creepy Joe Biden

Imagine your party being so inept that you have to vote for someone who is aging, has health issues, and has been accused of misconduct by women. :emoji_astonished:

Could never be me. Glad the Party of Lincoln, Reagan, and Tricky **** has given us their best candidate to date, MISTER TRUMP.

They are trying to steal this election in plain sight :smh:

This is why Trump hates vote by mail so much...
bHTi11xmQemCZMmmDNNo

Same principle as any other type of voter suppression the GOP engages in. It will hurt way more democrat voters, so it is a net benefit for them to do it.

They are trying to steal this election in plain sight :smh:

This is why Trump hates vote by mail so much...
bHTi11xmQemCZMmmDNNo

Same principle as any other type of voter suppression the GOP engages in. It will hurt way more democrat voters, so it is a net benefit for them to do it.
Maybe it's a simpler explanation.

Biden voters are lazy.

The fact that we know what they plan to do helps us inform our voters. Vote early fellas.

Back
Top Bottom