***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Any recommended political podcasts besides five thirty eight and crooked media?
The Ezra Klein show is the best political podcast out there, maybe the best informative podcast period. It is not a roundtable discussions, it is him interviewing policy experts, writers, economist, and politicians. He interviews people from all over the political spectrum.

You should read his long form articles too. He probably understands American politics better than 99.9% of the pundits out there.

Because it would be utterly disrespectful to the black community considering that is who he relied on to win the Democratic primary and he has been running his campaign by touting that he was the VP to the first black president.

As Angela Rye said, it’s not enough to just pick a “woman of color.” He needs to pick a black woman, period. If he doesn’t, he will lose.

Who did trump rely on to win the republican primary? Why won't it be a serious blow to his campaign to not nominate a black woman?

Is it not disrespectful to the black community when Trump calls BLM a symbol of hate.

Is it not disrespectful when he insults people protesting racial injustice. From activists to NBA Players.

Is it not disrespectful to the black community when he insults a Civil Rights hero like John Lewis.

Is it not disrespectful to the black community when he attacks the black communities access to the ballot.

You hardly said/say anything about those things. Yet you run your mouth about Biden all the damn time.

And before you talk about relying on black voters as an idiotic excuse. Remember your *** is also the one that claims one of Trump's keys to victory is him increasing his performance with black voters over 2016.

Funny you cite Angela Rye, because she has been talking about Trump being a racist low life for years. Yet you ignore that.

Again, if Trump was getting 90% plus of the black vote this would be a different discussion.

You raise fair criticisms, and Trump's penalty is 10% or less of the black vote.

If Biden chooses a white running mate, his percentage of the black vote should decrease as well.

Not because of the GOP's efforts to suppress votes? It's strange that you claim to be against voter suppression and never bring it up.

I bring it up repeatedly and say that I am against it. My stance has not changed.

Again, if Trump was getting 90% plus of the black vote this would be a different discussion.

You raise fair criticisms, and Trump's penalty is 10% or less of the black vote.

If Biden chooses a white running mate, his percentage of the black vote should decrease as well.
All you are saying here is that you are unprincipled, and have different standards for Republicans and Democrats.

Because Trump gets less black voter support, his disgusting acts are more tolerable to you. Disgusting.

This is reaffirms your hatred for the black community.

I bring it up repeatedly and say that I am against it. My stance has not changed.
Yet you're insisting that Biden will lose if he doesn't pick a black running mate when the GOP is actively trying to suppress votes. I asked you for a comparison that you conveniently ignored.

It's hard to see how you're against voter suppression when you support and defend the party that suppresses minority votes.

All you are saying here is that you are unprincipled, and have different standards for Republicans and Democrats.

Because Trump gets less black voter support, his disgusting acts are more tolerable to you. Disgusting.

This is reaffirms your hatred for the black community.

I didn’t mention anything about either being more tolerable.

All your post shows is how unprincipled you are and your different standards for Republicans and Democrats.

Perhaps you agree with Biden’s assertion that there isn’t much diversity of thought as it relates to politics in the black community.

Yet you're insisting that Biden will lose if he doesn't pick a black running mate when the GOP is actively trying to suppress votes. I asked you for a comparison that you conveniently ignored.

It's hard to see how you're against voter suppression when you support and defend the party that suppresses minority votes.

It’s hard for me to see how people who support prison reform and fair sentencing vote for the man that wrote the crime bill and is considered by some an architect of modern mass incarceration.

But lo, there’s more than what you or I find difficult to see.

827E0229-AFE4-4C76-9789-BF90F2405052.png

also has any republican or anyone asking for this discussed how (or even if) these universities will be able to afford (and even if they can afford will they provide) the necessary insurance for the players and abundance of testing that will be required to just up and play

all I see is a lot of talk of waivers.....

Back
Top Bottom