***Official Political Discussion Thread***

It was abundantly clear yesterday that Drumpf had no idea what the definition of bigot was. Which also explain why he doesn't think the **** he spews qualified as blatant bigotry.

Trump calling ppl bigots proves he campaigns like a 5 year old. Its the I know you are but what am I strategy.

Hasn't that been what everyone's campaign strategy has been this selection?

I've paid very little attention, but everytime I have turned on a debate or speech it was just belittling fest. Aside from the usual empty promises and pandering. But that's to be expected.

Last edited:
^^^^K & 14th is by Park DC. That club got so many bishes dawg :pimp:.
you could be a complete lame and still pick up a girl in that part of DC. i would know lol

if i ever go out in DC again I'll have to check it out.
NT political discussion thread after election party at Park ? [emoji]128064[/emoji] ...even the trump supporters in here invited after they take that L , drinks on them if they show up tho :lol:

It's also astonishing how time after time dude is his own worst enemy. Even with these "controversies" with the emails that Hillary keeps having, he can't keep his big mouth shut long enough for it to summer. Less that 24 hrs later he's says something even more outlandish or flip flops on something make from before. The textbook on how not to win an election will for sure be a best seller.

and guess his reason for doing it. And I call BS on that because there is no way you can know why he did it,

:lol:

yo if u wanna stay in ur cave go right ahead, it was widely reported da contents of Hillary's speech beforehand & Trump made a Preemptive strike..this has been reported EVERYWHERE..i dont have to guess when that's what it was and whats in been ruled across all da pundits of all political stripes.

Last edited:
and guess his reason for doing it. And I call BS on that because there is no way you can know why he did it,

yo if u wanna stay in ur cave go right ahead, it was widely reported da contents of Hillary's speech & Trump made a Preemptive strike..this has been reported EVERYWHERE..i dont habe to guess when that's what it was and whats in been ruled across all da pundits of all political stripes.

Deflect, deflect, deflect

All because you refuse to face your hypocrisy.

I vote that "identity politics" nonsense doesn't come out your mouth again.

And the irony of you claiming someone is living in a cave is hilarious on so many levels :lol:

Last edited:

yo if u wanna stay in ur cave go right ahead, it was widely reported da contents of Hillary's speech & Trump made a Preemptive strike..this has been reported EVERYWHERE..i dont habe to guess when that's what it was and whats in been ruled across all da pundits of all political stripes.

u just sound like on another planet now

what part of "Hillary's speech leaked ahead of time full of identity politics and he preemptively hit her wit da Bigot" language u don't understand?

EVERYONE recognized what Trump did, hence why da coverage now is all about immigration and NOT da Clinton Speech.

Last edited:
It's not though. CNN spent a hefty amount on his bigot statement yesterday and the beginning of today as well as the Alt-Right stuff. Haven't watched MSNBC but I'm sure it's been similar, just as it was on the initial flip flop on immigration while simultaneously tackling his poor pitch to African Americans on multiple platforms. You're simply lying man.

Last edited:
Who's everyone? You still haven't posted any sources for your claims that independents are voting for Trump in droves.

god...

http://www.politico.com/states/flor...e-of-independent-gop-voters-to-win-fla-104589

like i said, Trump's main problem is his own base since he's not a doctrinaire conservative.
You didn't read that, did you? Tl; dr: registration is changing, voting results are not; Democrats/Independents in name only are now switching, despite having voted Republican for several election cycles now.

Oh and that was strictly in Florida. Sure screams "in droves" to me...

Last edited:
-btw, polls are tighting...we still not taking em seriously or nah? :nerd: (labor day is next weekend)

Actually they're not.

Pennsylvania
July 31- Aug 4 Susquehanna Clinton 46 - Trump 37 - Johnson 7
July 30 - Aug 7 Quinnipiac Clinton 48- Trump 39 - Johnson 7
Aug 3 - Aug 7 Marist Clinton 45 - Trump 36 - Johnson 9
Aug 12 - 19 Ipsos Clinton 46% - Trump 45%

Do you see a difference here? A name missing in the last poll perhaps?

Virginia
August 4- 10 Marist Clinton 43- Trump 31- Johnson 12
Aug 11-14 WaPo Clinton 46 - Trump 39 - Johnson 9
Aug 9-16 Clinton 45 - Trump 34 - Johnson 11
Aug 7-17 Roanoke Clinton 48- Trump 32 - Johnson 8
Aug 12-19 Ipsos Clinton 45 - Trump 39

Michigan
July 30 - Aug 4 DFP Clinton 41 - Trump 32 - Johnson 8
Aug 9 - Aug 10 Fox News 2 Detroit Clinton 44 - Trump 33 - Johnson 9
Aug 22 - Aug 24 Suffolk University Clinton 44 - Trump 37 - Johnson 5
Aug 12 - Aug 19 Clinton 44 - Trump 43

Colorado
July 9 - July 12 Monmouth University Clinton 48 - Trump 35 - Johnson 5
July 9 -12 Fox News Clinton 37 - Trump 28 - Johnson 13
Aug 4-10 Marist Clinton 41-Trump 29 - Johnson 15
Aug 9 -16 Quinnipiac Clinton 41-Trump 33 - Johnson 16
July 29 - Aug 19 Clinton 42 - Trump 39

And let's move on to New Mexico...
Aug 19 - 21 PPP Clinton 40 - Trump 31 - Johnson 16
July 29 - Aug 19 Ipsos Clinton 44 - Trump 41

Those 5 states leaves Clinton at 269 EV with 116 left (NH, NC, GA, FL, OH, IA, MO, AZ, NV)

Last edited:
It's not though. CNN spent a hefty amount on his bigot statement yesterday and the beginning of today

so you're basically agreeing with me :lol:

da point is Clinton was gonna change da topic and Trump hit her wit da Preemptive strike.

no one here on this thread is talking about Hillary basically resorting to da race KKKard ad in move to basically not talk about her emails or record...nope, ya wanna talk about Trump Preemptively using her own attack? :lol:

Oh and that was strictly in Florida. Sure screams "in droves" to me...

guess u aint seen da other battleground states ehh?

whenever u wanna stop quippin about nothing & actually look at Trump's deficit wit da GOP, you'll find your answer.

-btw, polls are tighting...we still not taking em seriously or nah? :nerd: (labor day is next weekend)

Actually they're not.

Pennsylvania
July 31- Aug 4 Susquehanna Clinton 46 - Trump 37 - Johnson 7
July 30 - Aug 7 Quinnipiac Clinton 48- Trump 39 - Johnson 7
Aug 3 - Aug 7 Marist Clinton 45 - Trump 36 - Johnson 9
Aug 12 - 19 Ipsos Clinton 46% - Trump 45%

Virginia
August 4- 10 Marist Clinton 43- Trump 31- Johnson 12
Aug 11-14 WaPo Clinton 46 - Trump 39 - Johnson 9
Aug 9-16 Clinton 45 - Trump 34 - Johnson 11
Aug 7-17 Roanoke Clinton 48- Trump 32 - Johnson 8
Aug 12-19 Ipsos Clinton 45 - Trump 39

Michigan
July 30 - Aug 4 DFP Clinton 41 - Trump 32 - Johnson 8
Aug 9 - Aug 10 Fox News 2 Detroit Clinton 44 - Trump 33 - Johnson 9
Aug 22 - Aug 24 Suffolk University Clinton 44 - Trump 37 - Johnson 5
Aug 12 - Aug 19 Clinton 44 - Trump 43

Colorado
July 9 - July 12 Monmouth University Clinton 48 - Trump 35 - Johnson 5
July 9 -12 Fox News Clinton 37 - Trump 28 - Johnson 13
Aug 4-10 Marist Clinton 41-Trump 29 - Johnson 15
Aug 9 -16 Quinnipiac Clinton 41-Trump 33 - Johnson 16
July 29 - Aug 19 Clinton 42 - Trump 39

And let's move on to New Mexico...
Aug 19 - 21 PPP Clinton 40 - Trump 31 - Johnson 16
July 29 - Aug 19 Ipsos Clinton 44 - Trump 41

Those 5 states leaves Clinton at 269 EV with 116 left (NH, NC, GA, FL, OH, IA, MO, AZ, NV)

do u not see Trump's numbers inching up week by week?..:lol:

Trump's gains because Trump is reconsolidating his base. expect da polls to continue tp tighten passed labor day just like i said.

Last edited:
No not agreeing with you at all. When you say everyone is talking about immigration instead of Hillary's speech, that's a flat out lie. There's been ample coverage of that as well as the bigot comments and Drumpf's flip flop on immigration. He stupidly quelled the fire on the Clinton Foundation on his own. When he hired Bannon, it was inevitable this was going to come from Clinton at some point because it reinforces what more and more people are starting to realize this dude is a bigoted con-man that is incapable of getting out of his own way.

sorry b u blowin smoke...that Speech was squashed by "bigot/immigration" column panel discussions.

they got media trackers that track min by min da coverage things are given..u wanna go there? :nerd:

Sure go ahead and post something else you clearly don't read fully nor understand. It's your steez.

u just sound like on another planet now

what part of "Hillary's speech leaked ahead of time full of identity politics and he preemptively hit her wit da Bigot" language u don't understand?

EVERYONE recognized what Trump did, hence why da coverage now is all about immigration and NOT da Clinton Speech.

What part of giving Trump a pass, yet criticizing liberals for supposedly using identity politics makes you a hypocrite, don't you understand?

EVERYONE in this thread sees the hypocrisy but you

do u not see Trump's numbers inching up week by week?..:lol:

Trump's gains because Trump is reconsolidating his base. expect da polls to continue tp tighten passed labor day just like i said.

Your math skills FTL

The Ipsos polls that show "the race tightening," are polling a 2 person race. When every single poll that has included Johnson shows that he takes a significant % of votes from Trump. Therefore the polls from the 1 polling place that you point to that say Trump is "inching up week by week" mean nothing.

Excluding the Ipsos polls, which again mean nothing without Johnson included...

Pennsylvania polls : C+9, C+9, C+C+9
Virginia polls: C+12, C+7, C+11, C+16
Michigan polls: C+9, C+11, C+7
Colorado: C+13, C+9, C+12, C+8
New Mexico: If you go back to the last poll before PPP in May it went from C+8, C+9

So the Race Tightening is Trump getting to -7 in Michigan, which if you average the 3 polls brings you back to the original 9 points of the first poll. And Trump -8 in Colorado when the Senate Republican candidate is losing by 16.

Last edited:
do u not see Trump's numbers inching up week by week?..
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Whoever becomes the first person to get Ninja to concede to being wrong in an argument should win a prize

Back
Top Bottom