***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That interview had me rolling 
laugh.gif

I seen it in his eyes, he can fix it. Who needs details?

He's a ******* idiot.

It would be funny to me at this point if we were all laughing, but a good portion of the country is cheering this idiocy on.

We really need to focus on education in this country.

I couldn't finish it. Between o'reilly & trump, I couldn't take listening to either any more. Funny how o'reilly was pressing him for details & the dummy stood pat with I met tough police in Chicago...

Imagine Obama saying what Trump is saying. "Dear fellow Americans, as violence has spread across our cities, young African American men are now more likely to go to prison for petty crimes or be heckled by police than at any other time in this generation. As your President, it is my duty to help find a solution. Well, I want you to rest assured that I have developed a plan to solve this problem. In a week. Yes, in a week. Now I know you are probably asking yourselves. How will he do it? Well, folks, it's fairly easy. I talked to the guy who makes my sandwiches down on K and 14th. He told me, he told me straight to my face, "Mr. President, put me in charge, and I can solve this problem in a week." Now, this guy who makes my sandwiches, he is a rough and tumble guy, and he sounded so confident, and he makes really good sandwiches. So I believe him, and I promise you we will solve this in a week. Thank you, and God bless America."

Maaaaan, trump pivoting better than Kevin McHale ever did in the paint... trump got that up & under move with his policies like crazy...

^^^^K & 14th is by Park DC. That club got so many bishes dawg :pimp:.

At this point, you're truly an idiot if you're still considering voting for trump. A pure idiot.

Thoughts on Trump revising his immigration policy Ninja?

he ain't really revise it considering as far back as u can track he's basically said "we're gonna find out who's who and they're gonna leave but come right back" and "we're gonna build a big wall with a big beautiful door on it" aka no ones going nowhere if u not a miscreant & been here long enough.

and on another note...Italy suffers a horrific earthquake and....no thread from u da European correspondent? hmm...

What about Trump engaging in da identity politics, thought that was a leftists tactic.

-Btw, Trump's new campaign manager might be illegally registered to vote in Florida. All this nonsense about voter ID from the GOP, I'm sure there will be widespread outrage.

What about Trump engaging in da identity politics, thought that was a leftists tactic.

-Btw, Trump's new campaign manager might be illegally registered to vote in Florida. All this nonsense about voter ID from the GOP, I'm sure there will be widespread outrage.

Da identiy politics is all da libbies have. Da Don is fighting fire with fire B. Da Blacks going do vote for Da Don B. Ben Carson 2030

what a clown. a police officer tells trump confidently that he could solve crime in a week but doesn't say how and that is now Trump's anti-crime policy proposal? :lol: ******* clown.

a mall cop once told me he could stop terrorism in a week but didn't elaborate. all in.
FTR, I don't believe he talked to any Chicago police and got that answer.

He's lying.

That sort of reply and alleged convo has been his response quite a few times. Dude is void of substance.

I find it off that most ppl on both sides can't see through the bull ****.

I couldn't finish it. Between o'reilly & trump, I couldn't take listening to either any more. Funny how o'reilly was pressing him for details & the dummy stood pat with I met tough police in Chicago...
Yeah I only watched so much. Can't stand the guy that doesn't know how the tide works in relation to the moon via gravity.

Last edited:
he ain't really revise it considering as far back as u can track he's basically said "we're gonna find out who's who and they're gonna leave but come right back" and "we're gonna build a big wall with a big beautiful door on it" aka no ones going nowhere if u not a miscreant & been here long enough.

and on another note...Italy suffers a horrific earthquake and....no thread from u da European correspondent? hmm...
What would you call it then? Evolving? 
laugh.gif

Even conservative media like Fox News are using the term revising, because that's what it is. I didn't ask you what his immigration policy is, I asked you what you think of his recent changes to it.

And on another note... I've never seen a thread from you about the Dominican Republic's ongoing problem of racism against Haitians.

No thread from da Dominican correspondent? Hmm...

Last edited:
Trump is actually going to be following Obama's deportation policy! :lol:

Enforce laws that are already on the books and continue to do what President Obama is doing, although "perhaps with a lot more energy."

4 More year of Obama is Trump's new game plan! I guess if you can't beat em.. JOIN EM! :rofl:

what a clown. a police officer tells trump confidently that he could solve crime in a week but doesn't say how and that is now Trump's anti-crime policy proposal? :lol: ******* clown.

a mall cop once told me he could stop terrorism in a week but didn't elaborate. all in.
FTR, I don't believe he talked to any Chicago police and got that answer.

He's lying.

That sort of reply and alleged convo has been his response quite a few times. Dude is void of substance.

I find it off that most ppl on both sides can't see through the bull ****.

People are stupid. The average person lacks critical thinking skills and is an idiot, especially in the times we live in today. It's sad.

I knew he backtracked and changed but did not know he's praising Obama's immigration policy and said he's planning to continue it :rofl:

Republicans must be sick. So my contradictions and hypocrisy from Donald got their party looking totally unrecognizable.

Can't wait to see Donald praise Obamacare.

Back
Top Bottom