***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I'm starting to feel this way myself man. The news media also do the citizens a disservice by reporting the buffoonery with kid gloves on
Definitely.

I was listening the BBC News on my way to work and the lady was like: "Trump says that absentee voting is good; mail-in ballots are bad"; then she goes: "critics say they are the same thing."

Critics say??? The man is lying, call it what it ****ing is. Whether Mail-in ballots and absentee voting are the same thing is not really a matter of opinion; it's a fact. Call the mofo out.

Thank you for the reply, does this have some sort of slant to it
That is more a current events and comedy podcast, that discusses politics. It is Charlamagne Tha God and comedian Andrew Schulz. Charlamagne is probably what you would consider a centrist liberal dude, and Schulz is a conservative dude.

If you want a solid political podcast list to the Ezra Klein show. Klein himself is a progressive but he interviews people from all over the political spectrum. So it is not really about arguing against a one side, it is about exploring and breaking down social/economic/political arguments. For more pure politics your can listen to the 538 podcast, those are just political forecasters so it discusses political arguments each side makes and whether data backs it up.

That is more a current events and comedy podcast, that discusses politics. It is Charlamagne Tha God and comedian Andrew Schulz. Charlamagne is probably what you would consider a centrist liberal dude, and Schulz is a conservative dude.

If you want a solid political podcast list to the Ezra Klein show. Klein himself is a progressive but he interviews people from all over the political spectrum. So it is not really about arguing against a one side, it is about exploring and breaking down social/economic/political arguments. For more pure politics your can listen to the 538 podcast, those are just political forecasters so it discusses political arguments each side makes and whether data backs it up.
Perfect thanks guys. I had already subscribed to the npr and 538 pods coming in

1597442045276.gif

Idk what's crazier. The fact that Trump believes he's one of the greatest presidents ever despite not accomplishing **** or his supporters thinking he's one of the greatest presidents.
Dude is always like "I'VE DONE MORE FOR BLACK PEOPLE THAN ANYONE."
"I'VE DONE MORE FOR WOMEN THAN ANY PRESIDENT."
"I'VE DONE MORE FOR SUBURBAN FAMILIES THAN ANYONE IN HISTORY."

All he has to say is he's done more for ____ than anyone and MAGA fans are like yup yup you're totally right

Back
Top Bottom