***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude honestly hiv is a hoax though. whywesteppin whywesteppin

I read online that joe rogan was saying it’s no different than the common cold and can be cured with elk piss and crossfit.

elk piss and crossfit

0B691829-AA8E-4BAE-B34F-6D20EE926B8D.gif

I read online that joe rogan was saying it’s no different than the common cold and can be cured with elk piss and crossfit.
That's what I've read too.

The thing about "HIV" deaths is that some guy dies from a hunting accident or gets run over by a truck and they test him for HIV and find it in his blood and the coroner lists his cause of death as "HIV" and now suddenly you have an epidemic on your hands from a FAKE virus.

And then you have liberals with these ad campaigns for condoms (they're in bed with Trojan, fyi), and the CDC/WHO/NBA want to pump everybody full of anti-retroviral 5g-embedded mind-control beads, and I'm here raw-dogging this prostitute because I WILL NOT LET THEM TAKE AWAY MY FREEDOM.

serious question -- what do people think about this? i feel like it could go either way. on one hand, people are tired of seeing the president and may not want to watch.

on the other hand, people have been waiting 12 years for Trump to challenge him in a 1-on-1 debate.

serious question -- what do people think about this? i feel like it could go either way. on one hand, people are tired of seeing the president and may not want to watch.

on the other hand, people have been waiting 12 years for Trump to challenge him in a 1-on-1 debate.

The ratings will be high

Yea because fewer people have television.
Fewer people CARE about either one of those candidates.

Wouldn't surprise if ratings were low. Seems like most peeps have made up their minds already. Millions have already voted. Thankfully most of this country wants this ****show outta here :smh:

I love that a dude that has been injecting himself with testosterone and growth hormone for decades is always pushing some "natural cure".

And people believe his nonsense.

Last edited:
The more and more I read this thread, the more this **** feels like the Fools Wylin Thread.

Trump is starting to remind me more and more of Paul Rudd in Veep. Absolutely clueless, stupid and unqualified for the job. It’s embarrassing if he gets more than 5% of the nations vote, seriously.

Back
Top Bottom