***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The only election day question I have is when are you guys going to wire me $65 to gas up da Geo Metro to touch up RustyShackleford RustyShackleford ?
I already sent you the money for the private snap b and I'm subscribed to your OF
I wanted to mention this article to you...

N310GbX.jpg

I legit thought you must have ghostwritten this Tweet commenting on this...

Nigerians are wild man. They love telling you how great nigerian culture is but how not great nigerians are :lol:
Can't tell how many times I've heard "We're the best people in Africa, but never trust one of us, except me of course" :lol:

I already sent you the money for the private snap b and I'm subscribed to your OF

Nigerians are wild man. They love telling you how great nigerian culture is but how not great nigerians are :lol:
Can't tell how many times I've heard "We're the best people in Africa, but never trust one of us, except me of course" :lol:

Headed to Da Car now.

Do y'all think arresting Trump would just further empower these white supremacists and essentially make him a martyr in their eyes? Which would lead to them becoming even more radicalized than they already are?

Do y'all think arresting Trump would just further empower these white supremacists and essentially make him a martyr in their eyes? Which would lead to them becoming even more radicalized than they already are?
Unfortunately they probably will either way

Back
Top Bottom