***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Nice, more bull**** in my state.

200.gif

people showing up.. so GOP gotta find a way to get rid of the actual votes

My boy’s 19 year old brother said he’s not voting because neither candidate is promising reparations and started sending my boy Umar Johnson videos. He lives in Vegas, @RustyShackleford can you make a house call?

Hopefully Rusty hits this kid with a check hook to da jaw or the kid puts Rusty down with an uppercut. Win/Win for all of us.

Wait?? Why is India blue? Trump was literally at a Hindu conference in Houston lol. They love him
:lol: probably the older conservative crowd, not all. I bet also most of them at the conference are from India (born there). Modi is a clown like Trump. However Americanized Indians, or educated ones, I think prefer Biden.

I need to know the platform of Willie L. Wilson of the Willie Wilson Party
He ran for Mayor last year against Lori Lightfoot. Didn't know who he was till I saw the "City So Real" documentary last week. He was on there. Went from serving fries at McDonalds to owning a bunch in Chicago. Didn't know he started his own party tho.

FL going to come down to Broward vs Miami Dade. Not that either will end up being red but if Joey blows him out in Broward that will likely offset what gains Trump is getting from the Cubans in Miami. Dem turnout overall in the state is really good compared to 4 years ago.

He ran for Mayor last year against Lori Lightfoot. Didn't know who he was till I saw the "City So Real" documentary last week. He was on there. Went from serving fries at McDonalds to owning a bunch in Chicago. Didn't know he started his own party tho.

thanks. when I saw that I did a double take, but I guess this man is srs bsness to go that far.

Back
Top Bottom