***Official Political Discussion Thread***

This is the last Arizona being Arizona image I've had in my mind the last few years.

And these are the kinds of folks were supposed to find a "middle ground" with?

Halfway between the truth and a lie is still a lie

Bipartisan, reach across the aisle, we are one nation = cumbaya fairy tales from the fiction section.

dwalk31 dwalk31
Millions of White voters are once again showing who they are

Washington (CNN)Millions of White voters are once again showing who they are and -- spoiler -- it's not really that great for America, but in particular for Black and brown people.
The miasmic uncertainty hanging over the 2020 presidential election, as hundreds of thousands of legal votes in key battleground states continue to be counted, is damning, even if Democrat Joe Biden ekes out a victory.
For one thing, despite four years of President Donald Trump -- that is, of a man who has made White nationalism a central part of his administration and whose abject negligence in the face of a pandemic has contributed to more than 230,000 dead -- millions of voters are turning out for him.

Yo RustyShackleford RustyShackleford aepps20 aepps20 , P Present

This is why I make everything about RACE.

Multiple projections from actual philly government officials say Biden will be up by 100,000 votes when it’s all said and done...... it over till it’s over but...

mncue2538hx51.jpg

We really about to have a black female vice president man. Don't think the gravitas of that can be lost. The single most disrespected demographic in the country a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world. That's historic of course, but also just amazing man.

Them AKAs now though... will be UNBEARABLE

Last edited:
We really about to have a black female vice president man. Don't think that can be lost. The single most disrespected demographic in the country a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world. That's historic of course, but also just amazing man.

Them AKAs now though... will be UNBEARABLE

BRUH - the Skee-Wee levels are about to be at an all time high!

dwalk31 dwalk31
Millions of White voters are once again showing who they are

Washington (CNN)Millions of White voters are once again showing who they are and -- spoiler -- it's not really that great for America, but in particular for Black and brown people.
The miasmic uncertainty hanging over the 2020 presidential election, as hundreds of thousands of legal votes in key battleground states continue to be counted, is damning, even if Democrat Joe Biden ekes out a victory.
For one thing, despite four years of President Donald Trump -- that is, of a man who has made White nationalism a central part of his administration and whose abject negligence in the face of a pandemic has contributed to more than 230,000 dead -- millions of voters are turning out for him.

Yo RustyShackleford RustyShackleford aepps20 aepps20 , P Present

This is why I make everything about RACE.

They were just called racist one too many times and had no choice.

Back
Top Bottom