***Official Political Discussion Thread***

GA deficit now down to 9525 votes...

Gonna look like a pip in a few hours if they come through :lol:

original.gif

They will be there.. but who will be able to act like trump

zero shame, oblivious to most shh and people literally forget what had after just a few hours

he already was in cash problems and using the office for his personal use.. funding his properties, to hold his rallies and even to try and get the DOJ to fight his legal battles.. what happens now for dude?

obviously the people will still exist but who can even become the head of the snake?

exactly. these people gonna be wandering around like headless sheep without a shepherd. no more rallies, no more protests, etc. whatever loose organization that whole movement had will be gone

This tweet are the bad takes I am talking about coming from the far left

Steve Bullock was a popular governor running in Montana, against an incumbent and ran on openly supporting dropping the filibuster.

He got washed, but if anybody else ran instead of him, they would have gotten beaten much worse.

I will say at least in the following tweets the person admits that everyone took and an L, and they don't have the answers. No one does. And that is really where we stand right now.

What the **** is a party to do when so many voters are motivated by something that their party can't/won't indulge in.

Last edited:
They will be there.. but who will be able to act like trump

zero shame, oblivious to most shh and people literally forget what had after just a few hours

he already was in cash problems and using the office for his personal use.. funding his properties, to hold his rallies and even to try and get the DOJ to fight his legal battles.. what happens now for dude?

obviously the people will still exist but who can even become the head of the snake?

only clown I’m really worried about is Tucker Carlson. Need Fox News to give this man a BAG so he doesn’t run.

only clown I’m really worried about is Tucker Carlson. Need Fox News to give this man a BAG so he doesn’t run.
Problem is, trump has zero shame.. this dude is literally the WWE president

tucker doesn’t have that level to him.. plus I can’t even see him trying claim to be smart or going to the levels trump was willing to go

I just don’t know what white male can pull THAT off out there

and it has to be a white male cause that whole crew got issues with anything else

The data we have;

1. Bullock ran ahead of Biden.
2. The senate has a massive conservative lean.
3. A global pandemic killing 200k people couldn't flip rural conservative voters.
4. Democrats underperformed in the house.

I dont know if Bullock is right...but him losing def doesn't make Bullock wrong.
You should read the person's next tweets. They pretty much admit nothing could have changed the outcome. Everyone took an L, no one can say why right now.

Again, you’re almost right. But I wouldn’t oppose a democratic senate with Trump, if he were to somehow squeak out a win because it would produce the same result: getting pro-black legislation passed.

In fact, this even cures the watered-down issue that so many have expressed.

But let’s be real. If Trump squeaks out a win, and the Dems flip the senate, he will be removed from office.

But Biden is going to win. So flipping the senate is the priority.

Explain your thought here

Back
Top Bottom