***Official Political Discussion Thread***

So Trump recommended that GSA formally start the transition but still insists that he won the election. By a landslide.

If I understand correctly, the GSA Administrator can only exercise this authority if she has ascertained an apparent winner of the election.
Link to relevant law:
https://www.gsa.gov/cdnstatic/Presidential_Act_of_1963.pdf
4b7bf18751dd569df889601fca076506.png

Edit: GSA Administrator Emily's letter doesn't contain any explicit mention of ascertaining that Biden won the election, even though that's the determination she had to make to grant access to transition funds. She's clearly trying to have it both ways, in a rather pathetic fashion.

Last edited:
i was gonna be pretty chill about biden winning the election but as this drags on and i see people posting stuff about the supreme court, dominion, release the kraken, and even my BIL posting that he will be attending trump’s 2nd inauguration on jan 20, i’ve just about reached the end of my rope and it’s gonna get real petty. each spectacular failure in court, each election result certification, each time a prominent republican admits defeat,..it’s all so wonderfully intoxicating. i can totally relate to this dude. GET IN MY MFKN VEINS!! 💉🤤

Back
Top Bottom