***Official Political Discussion Thread***

That article does a poor job at explaining budget reconciliation :lol:

Bernie is not really in control of the process that much

I think the 2021 bill will be mainly focused on stimulus

The 2022 will be a healthcare reform bill

Reconciliation has a cap on it. Including checks, student loans forgiveness, and healthcare in one go would surely put them over, unless they add a lot of ways to raise revenue, in other words, raise taxes

But that depends on if the ACA is still law of the land. I think if Trump won reelection SCOTUS would have kept it, but I got a feeling they are about to drop a cluster**** in Biden's lap

Okay, I gotta ask: what happens when they go to literally any large-scale event? If this dude goes to a Cowboys game, he absolutely goes through a metal detector. Nobody gets access without going through those things, no matter where your seats are.

America has been and always will be reactive and never proactive. This Capitol riot is being swept under the rug because the worst case scenario didn't occur. Oh nobody died and everyone got out safe? Oh ok let's just arrest a couple people with some charges like 3-6 months in jail or whatever.

But let someone have gotten to a democratic politician and killed or seriously injured them, then they'd be ready to toss Trump and throw people in prison for treason, etc.

Not taking an extremely serious and aggressive stance on this riot will just set a terrible precedent for years to come.

America has been and always will be reactive and never proactive. This Capitol riot is being swept under the rug because the worst case scenario didn't occur. Oh nobody died and everyone got out safe? Oh ok let's just arrest a couple people with some charges like 3-6 months in jail or whatever.

But let someone have gotten to a democratic politician and killed or seriously injured them, then they'd be ready to toss Trump and throw people in prison for treason, etc.

Not taking an extremely serious and aggressive stance on this riot will just set a terrible precedent for years to come.

I disagree, slightly

American is proactive about certain things.. and ignores certain things with clear hypocrisy

i won’t even say this is a white issue, cause not all white people woild get away with this

way to many americans celebrate reagan and ignore the blatant shh he did wrong and played a significant role in why we are now here with trump

nixon gets away with every single thing he did if he was around today.. I mean look at stuff Republicans have gotten away with in last 40 years

meanwhile they went after bill for head.. and Hillary on some dumb shhh

e9235b7e774bf98695f676bcca2c8681c32ef5b.gif

Curious why the bum *** paramilitary still using wired earpieces and talking into sleeves. Funny they hate big tech. They need to holla at apple for some beats. They looking poverty out here. We been wireless for years now boy boy

Back
Top Bottom