***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I respectfully disagree.Some can save, but they put themselves in situations where with every pay check they are cutting in close. Purchasing vehicles and other things they don't necessarily need.

I think you're getting actually hard working families confused with people who always try to keep up some sort of false lifestyle on instagram/twitter these days...

Saving your money is guaranteed money. You create risk based on where you put the money but you dont have to invest that money in the stock market.

Yes I'm just saying it isn't so black and white. There isn't a straight line. Save + invest = middle class money.

There are plenty of wasteful idiots that should be saving instead of buying a new phone or car. I def don't disagree with you there. Plenty of people abusing the system.

Mitt you told college kids like myself to shop around for the best price...and just borrow money from mom and dad, ***** with your thoughts on education and making it affordable
i agree with you..he's in a fantasy world that everybody is as rich as him....

also this (eliminating money from planned parenthood..like that will help the economy)

Mike Jones? Who Mike Jones!
laugh.gif

Obama praising Bush on things to degrade Romney is funny. Who ever thought Obama would complement Bush

I think you're getting actually hard working families confused with people who always try to keep up some sort of false lifestyle on instagram/twitter these days...
What is this instagram and twitter that you speak of ? In all seriousness though there are people who spend unnecessarily thinking that they are making good financial decisions when they really aren't.Believe what you want though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom